FUJINON Duvo HZK 24-300mm Portable PL Mount Zoom Lens
The FUJINON Duvo HZK24-300mm Portable PL Mount Zoom Lens simply dubbed the "Duvo 24-300mm" is a dual format broadcast and cine-style lens supporting two types of large-image sensors, specializing in shallow depth-of-field and beautiful bokeh.
Complementing Fujifilm’s Duvo HZK 25-1000mm F2.8-5.0 PL Mount Cinema Box Lens aslso known as the Duvo 25-1000mm and also as the Fujifilm’s first Duvo Series lens, the new Duvo Portable 24-300mm delivers 12.5x zoom, covering 24-300mm, a focal range that is frequently used on set.
Buit-in 1.5x Extender
The use of the built-in expander shifts the focal length by 1.5 times to 36mm-450mm, allowing users to capture far-away subjects in desirable fields –of-view. At 10.6 inches long (270.5mm) and 6.5 pounds (2.95kg), Duvo 24-300mm is compact and lightweight, making it easily portable for all types of live production; it can be operated in the same style as a broadcast lens using zoom and focus demands, is able to be used with a variety of accessories specifically designed for portable FUJINON lenses, and can be utilized for shoulder-mounted operation, as well as with a Steadicam or for high-angle shooting using a crane.
Supports cameras with Super 35mm sensors and sensors equivalent to Full-Frame
- Supports natively Super 35mm sensors and supports a sensor equivalent to full frame by engaging the built-in expander to expand the image circle by 1.5 times.
- When mounted on a camera equipped with a sensor equivalent to full frame, the lens delivers its maximum optical performance while maintaining the same angle of view as when used on a camera with a Super 35mm sensor.
Creates cinema-quality imagery with beautiful bokeh
- With Duvo 24-300mm's use of large-diameter aspherical elements and Super-ED (extra-low dispersion) lenses, polished to advanced precision, various forms of aberration are controlled thoroughly to achieve superb optical performance. Ghosting, lens flair and color bleeding are also suppressed to deliver natural, controllable, cinematic footage.
- The lens has a maximum aperture of T2.9 at the wide-angle end despite being a high magnification lens that supports a large sensor. This enables filming in low-light conditions, such as indoor concerts and evening sporting events.
- With Duvo 24-300mm, out-of-focus areas naturally fall out-of-focus from the focal plane into the background. This produces the highly sought after cinematic look with beautiful textures and bokeh, allowing the storyteller to naturally draw the attention of the viewer to the in-focus subject.
Access to a wide variety of accessories
- Duvo 24-300mm supports multi-camera operations to facilitate efficient production.
- The lens can be connected to a third-party wireless lens controller, a setup commonly used for movie and TV commercial production, to remotely control focus, aperture and zoom. This also supports focusing by a dedicated focus operator.
- The lens focus ring has a gear pitch of 0.8M, which allows the use of all standard, third-party accessories for movie production.