Throughout the year, we offer a wide range of events to help film makers get their hands on the latest technology, learn a new skill and get ahead of the competition. Our events include new product launches, training workshops, Masterclasses from top DoP’s and interactive webinars.
All of these events have a practical bias, emphasising hands on learning from experts within the industry. Whether you are a complete novice or seasoned professional, we have events to suit all levels of skill and experience.
With many face to face events continuing to be postponed or cancelled it has been difficult for many to actually get to see a Venice 2 camera “in person”. And while this live stream isn’t the same as seeing the camera for yourself, we will have a VENICE 2 in the studio hooked up to the live feed so that participants can ask Alister to press the buttons or try things out on their behalf.
Topics covered include:
- What are the key differences between the original Venice camera and Venice 2?
- Do I really need an 8.6K sensor and what can that do for me?
- Why choose Venice 2 over the competition?
- How do you use the 2 base ISO’s and is there anything you need to know about noise levels or exposure at the high base ISO?
- How easy is it to work with the X-OCN files and the AXS media?
We are running a 90 minute session starting at 11:00. This event is fully interactive so there will be plenty of time for questions and answers.
- Steve Vousden - News Craft Coordinator, BBC Wales
- Paul Myles - Manager Multi Media Journalism Training BBC Academy
- Kelvin Richard - DOP
- Dhruv Gadhvi - Cameraman
- Michael Cotes
- Brian Marden Jones
- Moxey Imaging
- Twitter user
- Chris Morphet - Cameraman
- Rob Newton
- Tony Jones - Director- Lighting Cameraman/DoP/Editor/PD