It's the most joyous time of the year again! However, the Christmas Holiday Season can be quite overwhelming and stressful as most of us would struggle to find the right gift for the videographer or video professional in our family or close cirle of friends.
So we decided to put together some ideas, that might just help you out! Check out our Christmas 2015 Holiday Top 10 Gift Ideas for Videographers below (in no particular order).
Starting off with our Christmas Promotions Page (click on banner below) you can find the latest promotions we're running.
- DJI Osmo 4K Camera with Stabiliser - Say goodbye to shaky footage or bulky stabilisers that need hours of adjustments and balancing. The DJI OSMO is for everyone, regardless of experience or age. All you need is enthusiasm and the desire to take your creativity to the next level. Whether it's a family holiday or a professional shoot, the DJI OSMO gives you a 4K fully stabilised camera in the palm of your hand. Literally - all you need is your hand and smart phone. The advanced 3-axis stabilisation that DJI is already famous for is integrated in their latest stabilised camera system - the OSMO.
- Panasonic GH4 Bundles - these bundles are designed to save you money! Offering savings of over £380 you can get free media cards, a camera bag and lots of other goodies that we're sure your videographer son or daughter would really appreciate.
The Panasonic GH4 offers significant advantages such as compact form factor, 4K video recording capabilities, 96fps slow-motion in Full HD, a handy flip-out touch screen, and a Micro Four Thirds mount allowing for a large variety of third party lenses to be used with the use of an appropriate adapter.
- Sennheiser AVX-ME2 Wireless Lavalier Microphone Set - the AVX wireless system from Sennheiser is the perfect audio solution for event, wedding, documentary and corporate videographers who need a "stress-free" wireless microphone solution. Incorporating the latest digital audio technology and seamless pairing between the receiver and the wireless lavalier microphone.
- Litepanels Caliber 3 x LED Light Kit - this kit is perfect for YouTubers, vloggers, and event shooters as it is so compact and versatile that it can be easily transported anywhere. Powered by readily available and affordable AA batteries, the Caliber can help you get some amazing looking product shots or interviews.
- RodeLink Filmmaker Wireless Kit - The Rode Link Filmmaker Kit from Rode is a next generation wireless system for film and video production enabling filmmakers of all areas of production to get professional broadcast quality audio in an improved design and unprecedented range.The RodeLink is comprised of a newly redesigned receiver and transmitter and it includes the Award-winning Rode lavelier microphone. The wireless system features a Series II 2.4 GHz 128-bit encrypted digital transmission signal that constantly checks and jumps between frequencies to select the strongest signal. The kit offers a low signal-to-noise ratio and provides a high-resolution 24-bit 44.1 kHz digital transmission of lossless audio at a range of up to 100m.So whether you are a DSLR filmmaker or use higher-end cameras like the Canon C300, Sony PMW-F5, FS7 etc. you can make the most of your production by getting the RodeLink Filmmaker Kit.
- Rotolight NEO - Rotolight NEO™ is a revolutionary on-camera or location LED lighting fixture designed the most demanding of professionals and aspiring cinematographers. NEO’s Bi-Colour LED system with AccuColour™ delivers exceptional colour rendering (>CRI:95+), and fast, tunable colour on location thanks to the accurate colour temperature display (CCT). At just £249 + VAT it is one of the most versatile, affordable and robust professional lighting fixutres available today.
- GoPro Hero Action Camera - The GoPro HERO is super easy to use, and is so small that you can take it anywhere. When life is an adventure, the only way to capture it is with a GoPro Hero. The HERO makes it easy to capture and share your world. Featuring high-quality 1080p30 and 720p60 video, HERO captures the same immersive footage that's made GoPro one of the best-selling cameras in the world.
User-friendly modes include QuikCapture, which lets you power on the camera and start recording with the press of a single button, and Burst Photo, which captures fast-action sequences at up to 5 frames per second. Wearable, gear-mountable and integrated into a rugged housing1 that's waterproof to 131 (40m), HERO helps you capture photos and videos that make you look like just that: a HERO.
- Sony FDR-X1000V 4K Action Camera - Capture the finest details and your most thrilling moments in 4K UltraHD (3840 x 2160) video. The FDR-X1000V 30p/24p allows incredibly high resolution, to produce vibrant and extremely realistic images. SteadyShot image stabilization with Active Mode compensates for greater degrees of camera shake. The SteadyShot image stabilization in the FDR-X1000V has evolved to compensate for shake in different shooting scenarios to include different vibration frequencies from land sports to aerial shots on drones.
- Petrol DSLR camera bag - This semi-hard cushioned carrier is uniquely designed to safeguard a video-enabled DSLR camera and important accessories while on the go and keep them well organized on location. The top flap opens extra wide for instant access to the bag’s spacious main compartment. The upper section is contoured to fit a DSLR camera with the lens attached. The hinged floor of this section lifts to reveal twin pockets perfect for stashing extra lenses or spare batteries. Two levels of removable internal dividers help secure contents and create pockets for storing a mattebox, camera plate, follow focus, minilight, viewfinder, cables and more.
- Røde VideoMic Me Microphone for iPhone and Tablets - The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.