Sigma have announced the new 60-600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport lens which is the first 10× optical zoom telephoto lens with a tele end of 600mm! Quite impressive I think you will agree. This joins the other 4 lenses launched at IBC with a launch date scheduled for October, 2018 with no prices confirmed as yet.
Covering from 60mm to 600mm, the 10× hyper-telephoto zoom lens achieves the same level of high image quality as the SIGMA 150–600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports. With the lens construction of 25 elements in 19 groups, consistent image quality can be created throughout the entire zoom range. This lens also incorporates Intelligent OS*1 adopting the latest algorithm to deliver an image stabilization effect of 4 stops*2. The high-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures instantaneous photography movement. High ratio, high image quality, and high mobility ―The SIGMA 60–600mm F4.5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Sports marks the birth of a lens that is on another level from existing high ratio zoom lenses.
* 1 In Mode 2, the movements of subjects can be captured without losing panning effects thanks to the image stabilization function even when the camera is moved horizontally, vertically, or diagonally—regardless of the position of the lens.
*2 Based on CIPA guidelines (Measured in 600mm with a 35mm full-size image sensor)
- Lens Construction: 25 elements in 19 groups
- Angle of view (35mm): 39.6°-4.1°
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (rounded diaphragm)
- Minimum aperture: F22-32
- Minimum focusing distance: 60-260cm / 23.6-102.4in.
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:3.3 (200mm)
- Filter size: ø105mm
- Dimensions (diameter x length): ø120.4mm x 268.9mm/ ø4.7in. x 10.6in.
- Weight: 2,700g / 95.2oz.
More detail will be available near the launch date.
To see the full range of Sigma lens head over to our website using this link
To see this great product in action, give us a call to arrange a demo on 0208 977 1222. If you want to learn more, head over to our website www.visuals.co.uk.
For more information, you can contact us directly via the following:
Tel: 0208 977 1222
For tips and independent advice follow us on:
Watch more Visual Impact videos here: www.youtube.com/user/visualimpactuk