SmallHD and Teradek team up for a new SmallHD 703 Bolt, a super-bright wireless 7-inch video monitor. Featuring 2 x SDI inputs and an SDI output, allowing users to connect a 2nd receiver and view 2 wireless sources simultaneously.
The 3000nit daylight viewable monitor/receiver is compatible with Teradek Bolt 500, 1000, and 3000 transmitters with 1920 x 1080 resolution. Equipped with a built-in wireless receiver and cutting edge software tools like real-time 3D LUTs, the SmallHD 703 Bolt is the ultimate kit for any director and requires no cage.
SmallHD 703 Bolt Features:
• 7 inch Wireless Monitor
• 1920x1080p IPS LCD
• Supports 100% coverage of the REC 709 color space
• Daylight Viewable 3000 Nits
• Only 16W power draw in wireless mode - (Up to 5.5 hours on a dionic 90 battery)
• 300ft Wireless Teradek Sidekick 2 Receiver built in
• Works with any Bolt 500, 1000 & 3000 transmitter
• The lightest and brightest wireless monitor ever
• Monitor 2 Wireless signals by attaching a 2nd Bolt receiver to the monitor
• Powerful 1st AC Monitor - the 703 Bolt can easily be used as an untethered focusing tool
The unit features a rugged antenna guard to protect your receiver, additionally its milled aluminium frame and bonded glass screen should be able to do a good job of minimizing damage.
With the 703 Bolt, user can easily share the monitor's built-in wireless feed with another monitor via SDI. Its versatility on set is truly unmatched. Due to its high-resolution display and the ultra high-brightness, the 703 Bolt can easily double as a focus puller monitor. The SmallHD 703 Bolt also benefits from SmallHD’s new monitor handles, which can be purchased as a separate accessory or included in the Director’s Bundle.
Available power options include Anton Bauer or V-mount, via battery plates; the 703 Bolt will also ship with a D-Tap to LEMO power cable and a couple of screen protectors.