Kino Flo announce new FreeStyle 31 and 21 LED lights to join the SELECT LED range. The new lightweight LED panel lights are combined with four corner bumpers to add further rigging versatility. Also included is an additional mating plate so it can still be mounted on a stand.
The FreeStyle 31 and 21 LED panels feature a newly designed quick-release system to remove the LED panel from the plastic housing and both fixtures’ mount includes the KinoGrip handle for easier adjustment.
Kino Flo's new FreeStyle 31 & 21 LED's include three menu options, one white and two colour menus. Those who prefer to work with white light can use the "white menu" that gives the user access to Dimming, Kelvin and Green/Magenta control channels. Kelvin range is from 2700K tungsten to 6500K daylight.
In the colour menu, the Kelvin range travels from 2500K tungsten to 9900K daylight, and Kino Flo has set up a fourth channel called Gel. The Gel channel includes Kino Flo presets such as blue & green screen, sodium vapor, mercury vapor and over 100 well-known lighting gels. In addition, there is also a fifth channel called Hue Angle and sixth channel, Saturation.
These two channels behave similar to a traditional colour wheel, where you have white light in the center, and the Hue angle determines the colour along a 360-degree range, and Saturation determines how much colour is applied. The second colour menu provides individual red, green, blue (RGB) control. The RGB menu is a great way to work with apps with predetermined RGB presets or colour wheels.
Enjoy #1 - Kino Flo Select LED 30
Try out our Gel Presets
The LED lights also feature a new twist-on removable Center Mount design. This allows for easier fixture mounting to a light stand; when off, the fixture is then flat and can be hand-held. When mounts are removed, the lights feature grommet holes along the edges designed to allow the fixture to be screwed onto a wall or ceiling through its eyelets.
The FreeStyle removable LED panel also has its own mating plate to accept the twist-on mount plate. The LED panel can be hand-held with the KinoGrip mount and also has molded corners as rigging points for rope hanging, for example.
Kino Flo's new FreeStyle LED’s also come with standard DMX and wireless DMX (Lumen Radio®), 24VDC input, and universal voltage input 100-240VAC (1.3 Amps at 120U). We also recently added new SnapBag Softbox and SnapGrid accessories.
FreeStyle LED Features
• Kelvin presets
• Dial-in color temperature control between 2700K-6500K
• Extended color palette from 2500K-9900K
• Green/Magenta Control
• Hue angle and Saturation adjustments
• RGB control
• Works with Apps with predetermined RGB presets or color wheels
• Can use preset buttons to store custom Kelvin settings
• Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings
• No color shift while dimming
• Color-correct with high color rendering index (CRI 95)
• Universal input 100VAC-240VAC or 24VDC
• Energy efficient, draws 1.3A, 120VAC and 7.0A, 24VDC (FreeStyle 31)
• Flicker-free, dead quiet operation
• Full range onboard and DMX dimming
• DMX wireless link (Lumen Radio®)
• DMX Auto Terminate
• Remote fixture with built-in barndoors
• Removable LED panel with center mount and molded corner mounts
• Fixture includes removable 90° Honeycomb Louver
• Honeycomb louver also available in 60° as accessory
• Removable Center Mount
• KinoGrip Center Mount
• Lightweight, slim profile
• Mounts to stand, light enough to be hand-held
• Controller mounts onto fixture or operates remotely with extension cable
Have you seen our latest Hardware release? FreeStyle 31 LED.">Have you seen our latest Hardware release? FreeStyle 31 LED.
You can learn more about the FreeStyle 31 and 21 LED panel lights by visiting kinoflo.com These lights will be available to order from Visual Impact's online store soon. If you would like to order now, please call our sales team on 0208 977 1222.