Atomos are offering some really exciting cashback and trade-in deals for those who are looking to upgrade to HDR monitoring with their Shogun Flame or Ninja Flame recorder/monitors. The cashback and trade-in promotion also includes the Full HD Ninja Blade and Samurai Blade recorders.
You have an option of taking advantage of the cashback only when you buy a new Shogun Flame or Ninja Flame and then claim £240 and £160 cashback directly from Atomos respectively. The amount of trade-in depends on the Atomos product you are trading in.
For example, the maximum Trade-in + Cashback amount for a new Shogun Flame is £400; this is comprised of a £240 cashback and a £160 trade-in value for your old Atomos Shogun in working condition. Other eligible equipment for trade-in includes the Ninja Assassin, Ninja 2, Ninja Star, Ninja Blade, Samurai Blade.
Check out the Atomos video below for full details on the promotion.
Atomos Shogun Flame Features
- 7-inch 10-bit 1920 x 1200 HDR IPS Monitor
- 1500 nit birghtness for bright outdoor conditions
- AtomHDR engine and HDMI connections
- Records 4K & HD 10-bit ProRes/DNxHR
- 4K Raw recording for Sony FS700/FS7/FS5 and Canon C300 II/C500
- Rugged Design
Atomos also released firmware update 7.12 for the Flame series recorders, whih now suppor HDR exposure from the following camera log curves:
- NEW Fujifilm Log, Sony S-Log and Canon C-Log3 support.
- Fixed PQ HDR output compatibility issue - Gamma and gamut is now 100% accurate for all gamuts, highlights and blacks.
- Increased precision in blacks when processing HDR from log inputs giving perfect black representation.
If you own an Atomos Flame series recorder you can download the firmware from Atomos here.
If you are considering a purchase of a Flame recorder and want to take advantage of the cashback/trade-in offers you can make your order from our website here or call us on 0208 977 1222 to discuss your production requirements.