HD Studio Camera AK-HC3900
Equipped with a large sensor for high-quality video production
- High sensitivity of F10 (2000 lx) and low noise with an S/N ratio of 62 dB are realized with a large CMOS sensor (in High Sense Mode).
- Supports multiple formats, including 1080/59.94p, 59.94i and 23.98PsF.
- Equipped with lens Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC).
- Supports 1/100 second high-speed reading to control rollin shutter distortion.
- Equipped with Dynamic Range Stretcher (DRS) to control black defects and blown-out highlights.
- Equipped with digital extender function (x2).
- Supports HDR/BT.709 in HD mode and HDR/BT.2020 in 4K mode.
- Capable of 4K video output with a horizontal resolution of 2,000 TV lines (with 4K upgrade).
- SD memory card can be used for updating firmware versions.
Available: Q4 2020
Panasonic AW-UE100 4K Integrated PTZ Camera
- 4K 60p/50p*1 PTZ camera supporting NDI and SRT (Black)
- Supports a wide variety of IP transmission protocols, including NDI*2, NDI|HX*5, and SRT*3
- Supports 4K 60p/50p*1 shooting and 12G-SDI output
- Includes a wide-angle lens with a 74.1° field of view and 24x optical zoom
- RTMP/RTMPS provides direct streaming to live broadcasting services such as YouTube Live and Facebook Live from the camera
- Supports FreeD*6 for building AR/VR*7 systems
- Adopts new mechanical pan/tilt for improved responsiveness and quietness
Available: Q3 2020
Kairos - IT/IP Centric Live Video Processing Platform
IT/IP Platform “KAIROS” achieves higher performance by fully utilizing the power and flexibility of its CPU and GPU, balancing total processing load without the configuration constraints of traditional hardware based systems. KAIROS offers unrestricted flexibility of input, output and operation for efficient production of expressive live videos.
- Resolution and format Independent
- Utilizes latest technology in software and CPU/GPU processing
- Allows users to allocate processing power with 100% efficiency
- Uncompressed processing, true uncompressed 4K inputs and full support of baseband and IP signals (such as ST2110 and NDI) at the same time
- Platform offers super low 1-frame latency processing
Available: Q3 2020
ATOMOS RAW recording support for the Sony PXW-FX9
Atomos announced RAW recording support for the Sony PXW-FX9 camcorder with full-frame sensor, which will soon output RAW over SDI in a variety of frame rates up to DCI 4Kp60 and up to DCI 2Kp180.
Initially the Atomos Shogun 7 will record pristine Apple ProRes RAW images at up to DCI 4Kp60, or in 2K up to DCI 2Kp180 continuous for stunning slow motion from the FX9 and XDCA-FX9 Extension Unit. The resulting images have amazing detail and the maximum latitude for post-production – optimal for HDR finishing or to give greater flexibility in SDR.
FUJINON HP66x15.2 and HP12x7.6
Fujifilm announces the development of two new 8K broadcast zoom lenses, both capable of producing dynamic 8K ultra-high-definition (UHD) images.
The Fujinon HP66X15.2ESM (HP66X15.2) box lens reaches the world’s longest 8K focal length of 1,000mm while also featuring the world’s highest zoom magnification of 66x.
The Fujinon HP12X7.6ERD (HP12X7.6) is a portable lens covering a range of 7.6mm to 91mm, the world’s widest 8K angle of view at 93.3 degrees.
The HP66x15.2 and HP12x7.6 UHD lenses feature bayonet mounts targeting three 1.25” sensors for ultra-high 8K resolution. This is bolstered by FUJIFILM’s unique multi-layer coating (High Transmittance Electron Beam Coating), which boosts the rate of light transmittance, making it possible to deliver vivid colour reproduction, as well as high dynamic range (HDR)-based rich tonal gradation. In addition to using aspherical and fluorite elements to effectively control various types of aberration, both lenses have a nine-blade aperture for natural bokeh and are equipped with 16-bit encoders. The HP66x15.2 also features the latest high-performance optical image stabilization mechanism to make 8K production at long focal lengths rock steady. Both lenses can be used with the latest generation of focus accessories to achieve the advanced level of focusing precision that 8K demands.
The lenses are due to be released in the summer of 2020 and the autumn of 2020, respectively.
FUJINON UA125x8 and UA107AF
The FUJINON UA125X8 is one of the newest additions to FUJINON’s highly regarded UA Series of 4K lenses.It covers a focal length from the wide-angle of 8mm~1000mm, with an F1.7 aperture. It is now the longest and widest 4K field lens for Ultra HD applications in the FUJINON UA series, designed for unparalleled 4K performance imaging from today's new 4K 2/3" cameras. The new lens uses the company’s proprietary optical technologies to achieve vivid colour reproduction and high contrast, producing video with rich gradation using HDR (high dynamic range), which makes it a perfect choice for live coverage of sporting and music events.
The updated FUJINON UA107x8.4 AF (Advanced Focus) 4K broadcast lens is the world’s first 4K box lens that features the Advanced Focus function. It incorporates a newly developed phase-detection auto focus sensor, achieving fast, tack sharp images with a response speed as fast as 0.45 seconds and boasting an outstanding capability in tracking a moving subject. The lens also features the company’s proprietary image stabilization mechanism and a 107x ultra-magnification zoom that covers focal lengths from 8.4mm to 900mm (1800mm with 2x).
Sony VENICE V6.0 Firmware
- 5.7K 16:9 Max 72FPS
- 4K 6:5 Max 72FPS
- 3.8K 16:9 Max 110FPS
- Gyro information in Metadata
- Support Fujinon Premista eXtended metadata
Monitor Out Functions:
- 3D LUT adaptation for VF
- Advanced Look file import called ART (Advanced Rendering Transform) tentative name
Shooting Assist Functions:
- Second User Frame Line
- 9:16 and 1:1 preset marker
- REC beep and alarm volume can be adjusted individually
- Maintain CamID+Reel# when loading ALL File
- Display genlock and TC lock status on OSD
- De-squeeze On/Off by USER button
Available: November 2020
Sony PXW-FX9 V2.0 Firmware
Expand Shooting Capability:
- Full-frame 4K 60p/50p recording with oversampling (image sensor scan size is around 5K)
- 16 bit RAW output (with XDCA-FX9)
- FHD 180fps shooting with Full-Frame capturing
- DCI 4K recording
- Adds User 3D LUT function
- Adds HDR shooting function with Hybrid Log Gamma
- Increased upper limit of Gain setting
Improve AF Operation:
- Eye AF
- Focus touch control
- Adds assignable function of focus performance (Transition speed and Subject shift sensitivity)
Quick Control Menu:
- Touch operation of status screen
- Support 6G-SDI
- Support DWX digital wireless audio receiver (with XDCA-FX9)
- Suport XLR-K3M digital I/F
- Adds display IRIS as T number for Cinema Lens Series such as SELC1635C
Available: October 2020
PXW-Z280 & PXW-Z190: RTMP Streaming
PXW-Z280 and Z190 camcorders will be able to support FHD RTMP/RTMPS streaming!
RTMP is a protocol that provides high-performance transmission of video, audio and data between encoder and server across the internet.
Both models will be able to be used for live coverage of events, such as concerts and sports, as well as for live streaming news.
Available: Early 2021
PXW-Z450 4K Lens Kit
"Ready to shoot" 4K shoulder camcorder kit:
- 18x4K 2/3" B4 Canon Lens
- HDVF-EL20 viewfinder
- Microphone (same as PXW-X400KC)
Available: August 2020
Sony Professional Monitors Solution: New PVM-X Series
4K/HDR High-grade monitors with superior video performance and colour consistency with BVM-HX310 Master monitor.
- Onset (DIT Cart, Video village, etc.)
- Not critical but require Proper HDR reproduction (Editing, Slow playback, Mixing Audio, Wall, Rack)
- Live Production Program/Preview monitoring and 4K HDR camera control
- Engineering and Quality Control rooms
- Dynamic Contrast Drive
- 12G-SDI with automatic configuration
- 4K/HD scopes with HDR sacle
- 3D User LUT
- Quad View display
- 1000nits in full screen
Available: Summer 2020
Canon C300 Mark III
Announced during the Canon Virtual Press Conference, the new C300 Mark III features a brand new Super 35 4K sensor with Dual Gain Output for extended dynamic range. The new Canon C300 Mark III shares the same body as the C500 Mark II and can shoot 4K up to 120fps in Cinema RAW Light. On board 10bit XF-AVC codecs are also included for more broadcast oriented applications. The C300 mark III is available to pre-order here!
Canon CN10x25 Cine Servo Zoom
Also new for Canon is their highly versatile CN10x25 Cine Servo Zoom. The new Servo zoom covers Super 35 sensors, however thanks to the built-in extender, when engaged it can also cover full-frame. The 25 to 250mm range is plenty for just about any cinema, documentary or broadcast application and this lens will a perfect match to the C300 Mark III.
Blackmagic ATEM Mini Pro
Blackmagic Design has just introduced the new ATEM Mini Pro video switcher. New improvements include the addition of a hardware streaming engine, which allows users to stream directly to YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch via an Ethernet connection. This function greatly improves the reliability and quality of the livestream. In addition, the ATEM Mini Pro is capable of recording a backup file in H.264 to a hard disk via USB. The ATEM Mini Pro is available to pre-order here.
To see these great products in action, give us a call to arrange a demo on 0208 977 1222. If you want to learn more, head over to our website www.visuals.co.uk
For more information, you can contact us directly via the following:
Tel: 0208 977 1222
For tips and independent advice follow us on:
Watch more Visual Impact videos here: www.youtube.com/user/visualimpactuk