Blackmagic has announced new firmware update 6.1 for the popular Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
This update adds pixel remapping and 2:1 monitoring frame guides to the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K, as well as improvements to the media formatting interface that helps prevent customers from accidentally formatting media cards.
Blackmagic also claims that this new update includes better audio monitoring, cleaner recording from the internal microphones, faster and more accurate auto focus along with power savings and efficiency enhancements that improve battery runtime and give customers a more accurate indication of remaining battery power.
- Added support for pixel remapping in camera.
- Added 2:1 monitoring frame guide.
- Improved media formatting user interface.
- Improved audio monitoring latency performance.
- Improved auto focus performance.
- Improved signal to noise ratio performance of camera internal microphone.
- Improved power efficiency for improved battery life.
- Improved 3.5mm audio input selection interface.
- Improved AV sync performance.
- Fixed an issue where time and date is not updated on camera when connected to the Blackmagic Camera Setup utility.
- Fixed an issue where the 3.5mm audio input level is 6dB lower than expected.
- Fixed an auto focusing issue with Lumix 20mm f/1.7 lens.
- Fixed an issue where some USB-C external SSDs were not detected when connected before camera is powered up.
- Fixed an issue where some batteries might shut off earlier than expected.
- Fixed an issue where low battery indicator is not displayed appropriately.
- Fixed an issue with camera not being detected by host computer when connected to certain USB ports.
- Updated dynamic range and ISO chart in user manual.
To see this great camera in action, give us a call to arrange a demo on 0208 977 1222. If you want to learn more, head over to our website www.visuals.co.uk
Details and download link below:
For more information, you can contact us directly via the following:
Tel: 0208 977 1222
For tips and independent advice follow us on:
Watch more Visual Impact videos here: www.youtube.com/user/visualimpactuk