Atomos unveiled their latest Firmware Update 9.1 for the Sumo19 HDR monitor/recorder. New functionality includes Quad ISO recording and on-screen selectable output switching, plus 5.7K ProRes RAW recording at up to 30fps with the Panasonic EVA1.
The Quad ISO recording function streamlines the equipment required for multi-cam shoots and live productions by combining multiple functions into the same box. Users can now monitor up to four gen-locked HD sources simultaneously and ISO record each as a separate ProRes or DNx file to a single SSD.
SUMO19 Key features
Quad ISO recording
- Access from the Input menu – select “4xISO” under SDI MULTI LINK
- Supported formats: 1080p23.98/24/25/29.97/50, 1080i50/59.94
- All signals must be the same format and synced to a reference signal
- Only channel 1/2 of the embedded audio for each stream plus analog input will be recorded and monitored
- SDI input 1 is the master reference for timecode and trigger
- All ISO recordings will have the same timecode
Panasonic EVA1 5.7k Raw
- Frame rates supported: 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- Recording is supported for ProRes RAW only
Automatic HDR configuration in playback
- When playing a movie recorded with AtomHDR monitoring enabled all HDR settings will be automatically restored to match the settings when recording was started
- Select the “Auto HDR” button to enable this feature
- “Mon” button will display a 4 way split view when 4xISO input mode is enabled
- “Mon” button will display a monitoring interface for a quick access to monitor features for all other video modes
- Use the home button to return to record view
To see this great product in action, give us a call to arrange a demo on 0208 977 1222. If you want to learn more, head over to our website www.visuals.co.uk.
- To download firmware AtomOS 9.1 head over to this link : https://www.atomos.com/firmware/sumo19
- Atomos Sumo19: https://www.visuals.co.uk/5496955-aoatomsumo19.html
Watch more Visual Impact videos HERE.