ARRI PCA for Canon C700 are now available and shipping. ARRI extends their support for the EOS C700 flagship camera from Canon with new viewfinder bracket, top plate and hybrid baseplate. ARRI's pro camera accessories also include support for AMIRA, C300 II, Varicam LT and more.
The ARRI Pro camera accessories for the Canon C700 are based around the Pro Set for C700, which includes a hybrid base plate support best suited to common rental setups using studio bridge plates such as the BP-8 or BP-9, as well as documentary setups using VCT-style base plates like the ARRI QRP-1.
The Pro Set also includes an ARRI Top Plate for Canon C700 is a low-mode support, featuring numerous accessory threads and a built-in console for 15 mm LWS rods.
ARRI also have included a new viewfinder bracket for the Canon EVF viewfinders, which replaces the original bracket from Panasonic mounted on their viewfinders. The ARRI PCA viewfinder bracket is an improved bracket to fit with our viewfinder mounting bracket MVB-1.
Canon EOS C700 Highlights
- New 4.5K Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4K RAW up to 100P/120P, to the optional dockable CODEX RAW recorder
- 4.5K Raw output to CODEX Raw recorder
- Locking EF Mount / PL Mount or PL Mount with Global Shutter (3 models)
- Up to 15 Stops of Dynamic Range
- BT.2020 Support for UHD Production
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- 4K/50p and 60p, 2K/HD up to 240 fps Super-Slow Motion
- Canon Log 2 and Canon Log 3
- 10bit/12bit XF-AVC and 4444 ProRes
- Records onto CFast 2.0
- Intuitive User Interface
To get caught up on the latest news from our industry, check out our News in 90 Seconds segment below.