Sennheiser AC 3000-UK
The Sennheiser AC 3000 is an active antenna combiner for wireless monitoring applications with up to 8 transmitters connected to one common transmitter antenna.
Due to its broadband design the AC3000 can be used in the whole UHF range from 470 - 870 MHz. It significantly reduces intermodulation of wireless monitoring transmitters while keeping cabling limited to the minimum.
Sennheiser AC3000 Features
- Active Combiner
- Significant improvement of RF performance for multi-channel systems
- Broadband RF design to cover the whole UHF frequency range from 470 - 870 MHz
- LEDs for RF input level indication
- Robust 19'' housing in 3000 series design
- Compatible with SR 3054, SR 3056, SR 3254, SR 3256 and SR 300 G2 transmitters