Revolving power beyond 4K, providing superior quality
The UJ27×6.5B IESD is able to deliver exceptional performance that surpasses 4K resolution, thanks to Canon’s expertise in optical design. High contrast and high resolution is maintained from the image centre to the edges and is consistent in all wavelength regions of the B, G and R channels as well as in the wide frequency bands from HDTV to 4K, and even beyond.
Incredible zoom ratio, offering the ultimate flexibility
Professionals capturing content for broadcast, whether working in confined studio spaces or large outdoor areas, want a lens with the utmost flexibility to capture a variety of scenes. Built on feedback from broacasters and cameramen around the world, the UJ27×6.5B IESD features a 27x optical zoom, perfect for shooting sport where a mix of close up shots of the audience and long pan shots of the action is required. The lens also provides the ability to quickly change focus without losing viewing angles and, following Canon’s technological advancements to the inner focus system, focus breathing is kept to an absolute minimum. Whilst the lens has an impressive 6.5-180mm focal length, the built-in 2x extender doubles the telephoto power, yet still maintaining exceptional resolution beyond 4K.
Stylish design combined with ease of operation
The UJ27×6.5B IESD is Canon’s most stylish and intuitive 2/3” lens to date, thanks to its new design and easy handling. Additionally, the lens’ 20-pin connector ensures it easily integrates into existing environments.
UJ27×6.5B IESD Key Features:
- Premium 4K optical quality lens for high end broadcasting
- UD glass and fluorite elements to reduce distortion
- High-contrast, low-ghosting lens ideal for HDR images
- Reduced focus breathing thanks to CAFS technology
- Enhanced design for easy handling
- 2/3” B4 mount
- Zoom lens that covers a focal length of 6.5-180mm (with built in 2x extender 13-360mm)
- Optical zoom 27 x
- Brightness is 1.5 [at 6.5-123mm] and 2.2 [at 180mm]
- Ghosting and light refraction reduced due to lens coating and anti-reflection inner design
- Minimised focus breathing