The 9-bladed iris produces pleasing out-of-focus bokeh effects and ghosting and flaring have been minimized. Color reproduction is standardized for easier color correction. Each lens in the range offers consistent lens gear positions and 180° of focus barrel rotation. The FF High-Speed Primes also feature a clickless iris with linear markings, dampeners on each gear ring for silent operation, industry-standard 0.8 module gear pitch, and engraved markings for durability.
To relieve stress on your camera's lens mount, a support foot is built into the dust- and water-resistant metal lens body. If you wish to fit your FF High-Speed Prime lens to a different camera, the Canon EF and Sony E mount versions can be converted from one to the other by an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mounts).
- High image performance covering full frame sensors; suitable for 8K capture
- Fast T1.5 maximum aperture aids in shooting with low light levels
- Fully luminescent markings reduce the need for a camera work-light
- Compact, dust- and water-resistant design with a common front diameter of 95mm across the line
- Canon EF and Sony E mounts may be swapped at an authorized Sigma service center (not available for PL mount versions)