ARRI PCA presents two Studio Bridge Plates SBP-1 15mm and SBP-1 19mm. They are the successor of the existing BP-8 and BP-9 (see Phase Out OSI 1480).
- Unlike other bridge plates, the Studio Bridge Plate SBP-1 can be attached from above at every position. There is no need to slide it from the back or from the front.
- It automatically locks into the sliding position for setting the best balancing position.
- Pushing the lever to the front locks the plate securely. An extra safety locking lever prevents an unintended release of the SBP-1 from the bottom plate.
- A choice of four tools gives you the freedom to tighten or loose the two screws at the bottom, compatible with HEX 4, HEX 5, HEX 5/32” and a flat screwdriver.
- The ARRI 3/8-16” interface on the right side with holes for anti-twist pins offers the possibility to attach additional accessories.
- The SBP-1 is weight-optimized for minimum weight at highest sturdiness.
K2.0022983 1 x Studio Bridge Plate SBP-1 19mm
K2.0015896 1 x Bottom Dovetail Plate 300mm/12in
K2.0001022 1 x Support Rods 440mm/17.3in, 19mm