The Sprinter II dual action leg lock system is designed for operators who require speed and convenience of setup without compromise. By placing independent leg lock levers adjacent to each other, both the upper and lower stages they can be operated in unison or independently from one single upper leg location.
The black anodised leg assemblies are integrated with the precision-machined 100mm die-cast alloy bowl resulting in a highly rigid tripod no matter what height you choose.
• 100mm alloy bowl.
• High speed independent 2-stage dual leg locks.
• Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
• In-line carry handle.
• Suited for mid-level spreader.
• Integrated stainless steel spikes.
• Stay flat rubber feet optional .
• Integrated transport clips.
• 3 year warranty.
|Maximum Payload Capacity||45kg (100lbs)|
|Height Range||440-1530mm (17.3-60.4")|
|Transport Length||700mm (27.6”)|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm (3.9") ball levelling|
|Lock Type||HS dual action|