Solo-Q tripod series is developed for those that require the greatest degree of freedom without compromising stability. The series is the most versatile, sturdy and compact tripod in the Miller range. The 2515 2-Stage Solo-Q 75 carbon fibre tripod is designed for the single operator aiding fast and secure set up employing Rapid Lock technology. The new, patented Q-Lock, significantly speeds up set up and stowage. With an ultra-low minimum height to exceptional maximum heights safely with no spreader and ball levelling you are guaranteed outstanding, stable images from any angle across any terrain.
- Integrated 75mm alloy bowl.
- Light weight carbon fibre legs.
- 3 position leg angle locking - no spreader required.
- 2 stage rapid leg lock extension.
- Patented Q-Lock for quicker deployment.
- Air Cell carry strap.
- Leg spike with wind-down rubber feet.
- Neoprene leg protection.
- Leg strap for securing collapsed tripod.
- 3 year warranty.
Payload capacity: 30.0 kg (66.1 lbs)
Height range: 242 - 1630 mm (9.5 - 64.2”)
Bowl diameter: 100 mm (3.9”)
Transport length: 700 mm (27.6”)
Leg extension: 2 stage telescopic
Lock type: Q-lock
Leg material: Carbon fibre
Temperature: -40° to 65°C (-40° to 149°F)
Warranty: 3 Years