The PAGlink PL150 battery has a capacity of 150 Watt-hours; two units per person are allowed in carry-on luggage when travelling on passenger aircraft. Linking two batteries doubles the capacity to 300Wh; three batteries provide 450Wh. No other system offers as much power. Hard-wearing, heavy duty contacts are incorporated for high-current applications. The rated maximum continuous output is 12A when linked (8A individually).
PAGlink batteries are firmware upgradeable. They can be updated in the field by the user, in a matter of seconds, without opening the battery case. A software update can be supplied by PAG or your dealer. Updates enable you to benefit from the technological advances that PAG introduces to accommodate developments in camera technology.
- 150 Watt-hours, 14.8V 10Ah
- Rechargeable V-Mount Li-Ion battery
- Batteries in any state of charge can be linked to combine capacities (2 = 300Wh, 3 = 450Wh)
- Current draw capability of 12A when linked (8A individually)
- Hard-wearing, high-current contacts
- The smallest and lightest 150Wh V-Mount Li-Ion battery brought to market, with the highest energy density
- Auto-compatible with multiple camera data systems and in-viewfinder capacity displays (Sony, Red, etc)
- Numeric Run-Time & Capacity Display
- Batteries can be charged whilst linked
- Charges on PAGlink, PAG V-Mount or Sony V-Mount Li-Ion chargers
- Reveals status and usage data stored in microprocessor, for easier battery management
- Battery software can be updated externally
- UN tested by independent authority for air transport
- 2 year guarantee with no restrictive conditions
- 133 x 84 x 50mm / 0.77kg
Cells: Premium grade, highcapacity, sealed Lithium-Ion rechargeable cells.
Voltage: 14.8V nominal. 12 cells connected in series/parallel. Each cell has a nominal voltage of 3.7V.
Output Current: The rated maximum continuous output current is 8 Amperes (12 Amperes for two or more linked batteries).
Charge Voltage: 16.8V
Run-Time & Capacity Display: Uses a numeric display, which shows a prediction of remaining camera run-time, on-load, in hours and minutes, and capacity as percentage.
Construction: High-impact polycarbonate injection mouldings designed to protect the cells from impact damage. The battery case is sealed.
Replaceable Latching Mechanism: The PAGlink latching mechanism can be replaced in the event of damage, without opening the sealed battery case.
Protection: The battery incorporates the following safety shutdown systems:
3 thermal (including non-resetting thermal fuse)
The protection system circuit is conformally-coated to protect it, and ensure operation of the safety systems in the event of damage to the battery.
Firmware Updates: Battery firmware can be updated in the field by the user, in a matter of seconds, via the battery contacts.
An update tool can be supplied by PAG. Updates enable you to take advantage of the technological advances that PAG introduces to accommodate evelopments in camera technology.
|Discharging||-20°C to +50°C|
Optimum +10°C to +40°C
|Charging||0°C to +45°C|
Optimum +10 to +40°C
|Storage||-10°C to +40°C|
Optimum 0°C to +20°C
|Dimensions||Height: 133mm (5.2”)|
Width: 84mm (3.3”)
Depth: 50mm (1.9”)