The PAGlink PL150 battery has a capacity of 150 Watt-hours; two units per person are allowed in carry-on luggage when travelling on passenger aircraft. Linking two batteries doubles the capacity to 300Wh; three batteries provide 450Wh. No other system offers as much power. Hard-wearing, heavy duty contacts are incorporated for high-current applications. The rated maximum continuous output is 12A when linked (8A individually).
PAGlink batteries are firmware upgradeable. They can be updated in the field by the user, in a matter of seconds, without opening the battery case. A software update can be supplied by PAG or your dealer. Updates enable you to benefit from the technological advances that PAG introduces to accommodate developments in camera technology.
- 150 Watt-hours, 14.8V 10Ah
- Rechargeable V-Mount Li-Ion battery
- Batteries in any state of charge can be linked to combine capacities (2 = 300Wh, 3 = 450Wh)
- Current draw capability of 12A when linked (8A individually)
- Hard-wearing, high-current contacts
- The smallest and lightest 150Wh V-Mount Li-Ion battery brought to market, with the highest energy density
- Auto-compatible with multiple camera data systems and in-viewfinder capacity displays (Sony, Red, etc)
- 5-Light Run-Time & Capacity Indicator
- Batteries can be charged whilst linked
- Charges on PAGlink, PAG V-Mount or Sony V-Mount Li-Ion chargers
- Reveals status and usage data stored in microprocessor, for easier battery management
- Battery software can be updated externally
- UN tested by independent authority for air transport
- 2 year guarantee with no restrictive conditions
- 133 x 84 x 50mm / 0.77kg
Run-Time & Capacity Display: 5-light indicator that shows a run-time prediction, on-load, using a combination of lit segments. Capacity/state of charge is indicated as a percentage (in approximately 20% segments).
Construction: High-impact polycarbonate injection mouldings designed to protect the cells from impact damage. The cells have welded interconnections of low-resistance nickel strap. Batteries are sealed.
Cells: Premium grade Lithium-Ion sealed rechargeable cylindrical cells.
Voltage: 14.8V nominal. 12 cells connected in series/parallel. Each cell has a nominal voltage of 3.7V.
Capacity:150 Watt-hours. Nominal 10 Ampere-hours.
Output Current: Rated maximum continuous output current 8 Amperes (12 Amperes for two or more linked batteries).
Charge Voltage: 16.8V.
Protection: The battery incorporates the following safety shutdown systems:
3 thermal (including non-resetting thermal fuse).
The protection circuits within the battery are coated with Parylene, the premier vapour-deposited conformal coating, to ensure continued operation of the safety systems in the event of damage to the battery.
|Charging||0°C to +45°C|
(Optimum +10°C to +40°C)
|Discharging||-20°C to +50°C|
(Optimum +10°C to +40°C)
|Storage||-10°C to +40°C|
(Optimum 0°C to +20°C)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||133mm (5.2") x 84mm (3.3") x 50mm (1.9")|