Fits on 19mm or 15mm support rods. Includes:K2.72114.0 - CLM-4 Motor UnitK2.72101.0 - CLM-4 Standard Clamp Console 19/15mmK2.72099.0 - CLM-4 Motor CableK2.72116.0 - CLM-4 Gear Set 0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4
The components in this ARRI CLM-4 Motor Basic Kit are used with an ARRI motor controller (available separately) to remotely control your lens's focus, iris, or zoom function. The high-end, solidly-built CLM-4 motor features smooth, quiet control for standard lenses. This CLM-4 Motor Basic Kit can be used with ARRI's UMC-4 Universal Motor Controller and SMC-1 Single Motor Controller.
For optimal flexibility, any of the four included gears can be attached to either side of the CLM-4 Motor. The 0.8-, 0.6-, 0.5-, and 0.4-Mod Gears work with a variety of cine-style and ENG-type lenses. This kit includes a motor-to-controller cable, and a bracket with insert for mounting to a standard 19mm or 15mm rod.
- CLM-4 Lens-Control Motor
- For ARRI & 3rd-Party Cameras
- Bracket Fits Standard 19mm or 15mm Rod
- 0.8, 0.6, 0.5, and 0.4-Mod Gears
- K2.72114.0 - CLM-4 Motor Unit
- K2.72101.0 - CLM-4 Standard Clamp Console 19/15mm
- K2.72099.0 - CLM-4 Motor Cable
- K2.72116.0 - CLM-4 Gear Set 0.8, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4