The slider comes complete with removable and adjustable ‘ARRI’ standard rosette mounting legs, adjustable magnetic carriage stops and quick release carriage plate. Configurable without using any tools, you will be able to use either a 100mm or 150mm bowl mount options both on the top and underneath the slider. There is also a flat plate option for using attaching a quick release or dovetail plate.
The slider carriage runs on precision ground stainless steel rails to ensure a smooth and silent operation. 3/8” mounting points are available along the centre of the slider to help mount on a tripod using either a 100mm or 150mm levelling ball. The slider can also be mounted onto monopods or lighting stands. Optional 32mm clamps on rosettes and tube kit is also available. Protective impact & shock resistant wheeled case.
- Available in 2’ and 3’ Lengths
- Weight of 3’ model is from 5.4kg, and 2’ model is from 4.3kg
- Capable of supporting up to 25kg*
- Quick release carriage plate which can also be used as a Hi-Hat
- Fast and easily mountable 100mm or 150mm base options via 3/8” holes, or on rosette mountable legs.
- The slider can also be mounted onto monopods, lighting stands or on 32mm tubes.
- Can be underslung
- Slider carriage has built in Friction and positive lock
- Adjustable magnetic carriage stops
- ‘ARRI’ standard rosette mounting legs, compatible with our ‘Moose’ Bar Hand Extensions
- Spirit Levels installed at both ends of the slider
*Slider centre supports must be used
Pair of Adjustable Mounting Legs
2 x Centre Support
1 x Carriage Plate Option Included, please choose from; 150mm Bowl, 100mm Bowl or Flat Plate with 3/8" holes
Set of Adjustable Magnetic End Stops