- 24-inch production monitor
- Designed for optimal performance in any production environment, from a crowded studio to an intense outdoor shoot
- Features a rugged aluminum chassis for durability across unpredictable on set conditions
- 25% lighter than the previous 24-inch production monitor, which means easier setup and relocation
- With an impressive 1600nits of brightness, the 2403 HB is ideal for outdoor productions.
The 2403HB boasts Rec 709 colour and wide viewing angle.
Each panel is colour calibrated before it leaves our doors, so you’re ready to take it to set right out of the box.
DURABILITY MEETS PORTABILITY
The 2403HB weighs just 13.9 pounds; a significant decrease to its predecessor. Its durability and design make it an excellent indoor/outdoor display option for professional teams.
I/O options for the 2403HB include 2x 3G-SDI inputs, 2x 3G-SDI outputs, HDMI input/output, and a stereo headphone jack. Power options include an XLR power input (12-34VDC) and a 2-pin locking power output (12V, 4A).
POWERED BY OS3
INDUSTRY-LEADING SOFTWARE TOOLS
With an incredibly fast user interface and professional software toolset, cinematographers can move swiftly as they craft their image. Tools like Exposure Assist with customizable IRE ranges, high resolution/frame rate Waveform, and Dual View are just a few of the high powered, data-driven tools available on the 2403HB.
1600 nits bright
Input: HDMI, 2x 3G-SDI
Output: HDMI, 2x 3G-SDI
Power: 4-pin XLR in. 2-pin Locking out
Dimensions: 22.5in x 14.5in x 2.5in (WxHxD)
Weight: 13.9lbs (223.28oz)