"OConnor flowtech® 100.
Join the tripod revolution with the OConnor edition of the award winning flowtech100. The unique carbon fibre flowtech100 tripod provides cinematographers with an incredibly fast, lightweight and easy-to-setup camera support with revolutionary quick release brakes and rubber feet for speed with stability. With a 100mm bowl, the OConnor flowtech100 is able to support a payload of up to 30kg (66lb).
› Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant: Unique quick release brakes
› Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness: Ergonomic carbon fibre leg design
› Capture extremely low and high shots: Versatile hinge lock mechanism
› Fast and stable setup in narrow spaces or on uneven terrain: Unique carbon fibre mid-level spreader
› Superior performance and reliability: Extensive endurance and environmental testing"
- Greater head capacity than 1030 with 0-45lbs (20kg) payload
- Same OConnor ‘feel the difference’ drag feel as bigger heads with continuous adjustment (not stepped!)
- Same accessory options as larger OConnor heads
- OConnor sinusoidal balance mech with widest balance range (down to zero) with near zero balance error
- _flowtech®®100 2-stage 100 mm lightweight carbon fibre tripod with unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment"
Base & tie down;
Payload: 0-45 lb (0-20 kg) at 5” (127 mm) C of G above platform;
Large Euro ‘Touch and go’ plate;
12" Pan Handle with 30° Bend;
11.5" Pan Handle Extension;
+/- 90° Tilt Range;
Smooth, Stepless & widest range Pan & Tilt Drag;
Counterbalance: Sinusoidal, full 180° tilt range from zero to max payload;
100mm Ball Base Optionally Interchangeable to 150mm, Mitchell, 4 bolt, 3 bolt or quickfix.
Pan handle for 1030 range (1030-246)
Pan handle extension (2575-135)
100mm Ball Base (08365)
100mm FT Tiedown (S2052-1100)."