- Compact digital film camera with high performance 4.6K HDR sensor for shooting up to 300 fps
- Features broadcast controls, ND filters, interchangeable lens mount, dual CFast and UHS-II SD card recorders, USB-C expansion port and more
- Super 35mm 4.6K sensor with 15 stops of dynamic range
- Built in optical ND filters
- Interchangeable EF lens mount that can be swapped for optional PL, B4 or F mounts
- Blackmagic RAW and ProRes recording to dual CFast or dual SD cards
- An innovative USB-C expansion port for recording directly to external disks
- Features a massive set of external broadcast style controls, backlit status display, foldout touchscreen monitor and more
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, is a professional digital film camera that combines incredible 4.6K image quality with the features and controls of a traditional broadcast camera. The second generation URSA Mini Pro features fully redesigned electronics and a new Super 35mm 4.6K HDR image sensor that combine to give you much higher frame rate shooting. You also get built in ND filters, an interchangeable lens mount, Blackmagic RAW support, and both dual CFast and SD UHS-II card recorders for capturing images at up to 300 frames per second. There’s even a USB-C expansion port that lets you record directly to flash drives or SSD disks for even longer recording times. URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2 features a massive number of controls intuitively positioned on the side of the camera so you can adjust most settings by feel, without ever having to take your eyes off the action. URSA Mini Pro is lightweight and comfortable enough to use all day, has controls that are extremely fast to use, and image quality that’s far superior to broadcast cameras costing ten times more.
DIGITAL FILM QUALITY FOR EVERY PROJECT
THE PERFECT CAMERA FOR DIGITAL FILM, BROADCAST, LIVE PRODUCTION AND MORE.
URSA Mini Pro cameras are “three cameras in one” because they combine high end digital film quality with the features and controls broadcasters need. They’re ideal for any kind of work from high end feature films, television shows and commercials, toindependent films, broadcast news, and even studio and live production. URSA Mini Pro cameras go beyond standard Ultra HD broadcast quality because they give you 4.6K resolution with 15 stops of dynamic range. Plus, the super wide colour gamut and Blackmagic Design Generation 4 colour science give you incredibly accurate skin tones andstunning, lifelike colour so you always capture cinematic quality images. The super compact body features broadcast camera controls and advanced operating software that make it faster to set up and use than any other camera. Whether you’re on set, onlocation or shooting run and gun, URSA Mini Pro has theimage quality and features you need to work on any typeof project.
|Dimensions||202 x 209 x 146.8mm|
|Recording Media||dual C-Fast 2.0 recorders and dual SD/UHS-II card recorders|
|Dynamic Range||15 Stops|
|Outputs||1 x SDI, 1 x SDI Monitoring, 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1 for external drive recording|
|Screen Dimensions||4 inch foldout touchscreen|
|Sensor size||Super 35mm 4.6K sensor|
Turret dust cap
EF lens mount
SD card with software and manual
DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key