Combining 1ME switcher, PTZ camera controller, and audio mixer functions in a single device, the AV-HLC100 makes it possible for one person to operate everything from PTZ camera shooting to streaming transmission.
Unleash your creativity with the AV-HLC100 Live Production Center. Professionally capturing, producing and streaming live content has been made easy for everyone! The AV-HLC100 Live Production Center is an AV production unit that enables you to easily create multimedia in situations where there are a limited number of operators available, such as university sports, live streaming shows, and conference video production. Combining a 1ME switcher with a PTZ camera controller and adding audio mixer functions to a single device, the AV-HLC100 makes it possible for one person to operate everything from a single PTZ camera to an entire multi-cam streaming transmission. For PTZ camera operation, the connection and settings can be easily done using the Easy IP connection function, and pan, tilt, zoom, and focus operations can be performed with one hand using the large joystick
- 1ME Switcher, PTZ Camera Controller & Audio Mixer - enable one person to operate everything from PTZ camera shooting to streaming transmission
- Output format support includes 1080/59,94p and 50p; cross conversion (between 1.080 and 720) function also available
- Create your own great multimedia content for live events and video streaming
- Supported network protocol: NDITM& RTMP (direct transmission to live streaming services such as YouTube Live)
- 3D joystick with pan, tilt and zoom, enables single-handed operation
Full HD Remote Camera with Built-in Network Device Interface (NDIIHX) Support
The AW-HN38 series of integrated full HD cameras perform in a wide variety of onsite shooting applications that require high-quality video, such as conferences, lecture capture and other events, thanks to its high-performance zoom, wide angle of view and outstanding colour reproducibility.
In addition to a 22x optical zoom, the AW-HN38 also features intelligent zoom up to 30x and a 1.4x digital extender to capture crisp close-ups even in large auditoriums and lecture halls.The HN38 delivers an impressive signal-to-noise ratio of 54dB (F4/2000lx, minimum illumination, .35 lx), 1000 TV lines of resolution and 16-axis colour matrix control for precise camera “painting” and matching.
The HN38 already includes many innovative standard features developed to expand the capabilities of professional video system users. In addition to Panasonic's Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) and advanced Digital Noise