2. KJ20x7.2BKRSD (Canon Lens)
1. HXC-FB80HN HD Portable Camera
The HXC-FB80HN HD Portable Camera from Sony features three Sony 2/3" Exmor CMOS sensors offering full-HD picture quality. Built on a 3G-SDI platform, the HXC-FB80 is capable of 1080/50p, 59.94p signal processing while maintaining low power consumption. The HXC-FB80 also features 3G-SDI signals including 1080/50p and 59.94p. The processor supports 1080p/23.98sF in addition to 25psF and 29.97psF. Combined with the HXCU-FB80 CCU, the camera's output is 4K up-scalable and capable of HD HDR (HLG, Hybrid Log-Gamma). The HXCU-FB80 CCU provides support for up to 24 units, forming a complete multi camera system. The system design is based on a 3G-HD platform. The camera head can pass an additional 1080i/50, 59.94 signal to the HXCU-FB80 while operating at 1.5G (1080i/50,59.94).
- Three Sony 2/3" Exmor CMOS sensors
- 3G-SDI output signals including 1080/50p and 59.94p
- 4K up-scalable and capable of HD HDR (HLG, Hybrid Log-Gamma) if combined with the HXCU-FB80 CCU
- Supports up to 24 units
- Distance between the camera head and CCU can be extended up to 1968'
- Transmission can be extended up to 10km using a local power supply with single-mode fiber cable (SMF)
- Comes equipped with a number of creative image control features such as MultiMatrix, Skin Tone Detail, Low Key Saturation, Knee Saturation, and ALAC (Auto
- Lens Aberration Compensation)
- ND filter can be remotely controlled either by external RCP/RM or via the CCU because of the adopted filter servo motor in the camera head
2. KJ20X8.2BKRSD (Canon lens)
The KJ20x8.2B KRSD is a 2/3”portable telephoto HD lens with extra wide angle that provides outstanding optical performance and value in a compact design.
- 8.2mm wide angle
- Very fast zoom speed (end to end in 1.0 secs)
- Advanced Drive unit
- Ecological, robust ergonomic design
- Weighs just 1.25kg.
Sony HDVF-L750 7'' 1920 x 1080 LCD Viewfinder for XDCAM
The HDVF-L750 Full HD 7-inch LCD viewfinder is usable with the whole range of Sony studio cameras, XDCAM camcorders (with supplied VF cable and V-shoe adaptor), F65 and PMW series camcorders such as the PMW-F55 and PMW-F5 in 4K and HD live production configurations. The 1920 x 1080 LCD panel allows for more precise focusing, with a very high 1000:1 contrast ratio and WFM (waveform monitor) function for very precise exposure control. A 3G-SDI input connector adds flexibility for viewing external sources apart from the camera signal, while two assignable switches on the bezel allow for bespoke setups. The viewfinder also has a simple hood to help minimise glare.
4K / HD Camera Control Unit for HXC-FB80 cameras
- 3G-SDI Platform Capable of 1080p59.94/50
The camera head (available separately) and CCU can comfortably output 3G-SDI signals including 1080p50 and 1080p59.94.
- MCS (Multicamera System) Capabilities
The HXCU-FB80 Camera Control Unit provides support for up to 24 cameras, enabling you to set up a complete MCS system.
- Long Cable Extension and Choice of Fiber Interface
The distance between the camera head and CCU can be extended up to 1968.5' using a hybrid cable with a power supply. When connected with a single-mode fiber cable, transmission can be extended to up to 6.2 miles using a local power supply. Combined with the HXC-P70, the control unit supports extension up to 3280.8'.
- HD Video Trunk and HD Prompter
In addition to the 1080i59.94/50 video signal captured by the camera, another video signal can be passed through the same fiber connection line to the CCU side because of the 3G-SDI platform. Further to the traditional analog composite prompter support, the HD-SDI signal can be supplied from the CCU side.
The camera control unit is designed to be used with the HXC-FB80N HD portable camera, and is also compatible with the HXC-P70 Exmor C-MOS camera.
250m Optical Fibre Hybrid Cable with opticalCON connector
- KJ20x7.2BKRSD (Canon Lens)
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£339.25 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£404.96 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£515.21 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£736.79 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£1,466.97 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|