The L/R signals of the active input can optionally be routed to the alternative stereo output. With the high-quality headphone amplifier, you can listen to the L/R signal of the active input as well as to single channels of the 7.1 inputs.
The eight-ganged potentiometer controls the volume of all channels directly – no control circuits like VCAs are used.The SMC 7.1 is built up in high-quality analog technique, which ensures a linear frequency response up to 100 kHz as well as an outstanding dynamic range.
• Two Balanced 7.1 Inputs
• Two Balanced Stereo Inputs
• Balanced 7.1 Output
• Balanced Stereo Output with Sub Out
• Extensive Routing Options
• Solo in Place / Solo to Center
• High-Quality Headphone Amplifier
• Dedicated Analog Meter Output
• Internal Power Supply