The 1920 x 1080 resolution camera features wide dynamic range with backlight compensation as well as a built-in IR cut filter for low light shooting. The camera's image mirror and image rotation functions allow you to electronically orientate the image to adjust for the position in which the PTZ has been located. PTC-150 can be mounted on a wall, ceiling, floor or a tabletop and includes an IR remote control.
50 programmable position presets including pan, tilt and zoom positions, allow the camera to quickly move between predetermined camera positions using the remote, or a PTZ controller. For multi-camera shoots, the built-in tally light indicates when it active. PTC-150 supports real time position reporting by per frame, providing useful information for virtual studio applications.
The camera supports Sony VISCA protocol for PTZ control using RS-422 protocols over the unit's RJ-45 port.
- HD/SD PTZ Camera
- HD Resolution: 1/2.8" High Definition 2.14 MegaPixels progressive MOS sensor
- 30x optical zoom (f=4.3 mm to 94.6 mm)
- High definition formats supported: 1080p/59.94 (4:2:2), 1080p/50 (4:2:2), 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50
- Standard definition formats supported: 480i, 576i
- Video Output: HDMI, HD/SD-SDI, CVBS
- Dehazing technology allows the foggy or hazy images to be clear and sharp
- Digital Noise Reduction Function (DNR) to reduce noise and deliver clearer images in low light
- Position coordinates reported in real time per frame
- Tally LED Design (IR / RF Controller/ RS-422/ DVIP Operation)
- Supports SONY VISCA Protocol Keyboard
- Supports DVIP Control Protocol (F/W update to activate)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 173 x 189.1 x 218 mm
- Weight: 2.9Kg (Unit only)
1 x IR Remote Controller
1 x Ceiling Mount Bracket-A
1 x Ceiling Mount Bracket -B
6 x Ceiling Mount Bracket screw M3*4mm
1 x DC 12V Power Adaptor
1 x Power Cord
1 x A Tightrope