The PIX-LR easily and securely mounts to the bottom of any PIX-E Series monitor via a ¼-inch 20 thread screw without the need for any tools. Constructed from die-cast aluminum, the PIX-LR derives power from the monitor to which it is attached. It also offers two dedicated gain controls and illuminated, 23-segment LED metering.
- Dual, Balanced XLR-3F low-noise connections for active-balanced, analog mic-level inputs (1 and 2)
- Two standard, 3-pin XLR-3M connections for balanced, analog outputs
- Large dedicated backlit transport controls for record, stop, play, fast forward and rewind.
- High-quality limiters with LED indication to prevent distortion
- High-pass filters for reducing unwanted low frequencies such as wind noise.
- Dedicated gain controls, which may be recessed when not in use.
- Inputs 1 and 2 may be linked for stereo level and pan control.
- Supports 48V phantom power for condenser mics.
- I/O Inputs: 2 x XLR (supports mic/line level signals, 48 V phantom power)
- Outputs: 2 x XLR
- Mounting Screw 1/4"-20