Dedolight Ledzilla 2 DLOBML2 is the successor to the popular Dedo Ledzilla on-camera single LED light. Balanced for 5500K Daylight, the Ledzilla 2 is brighter and even more versatile than ever before.
Features and Highlights
* Improved version with 30% higher light output compared to the original Ledzilla LED
* Amazing light output by using Dedolight’s award-winning double aspheric optics.
* Adjustable beam angle from 4° to 56° and an even distribution of light in any focus position.
* Hinged wide angle diffusor for 70° angel. Even illumination also for zoom lenses of shortest folcal length
* clean, distinct shadow edge, using the barn doors or soft transitioning shadow in combination with the hinged wide angle diffusor
* hinged CTO filter converts daylight to tungsten
* colour reproduction (RA) and colour distribution cleaner then known from other LED lights
* articulated arm allows for positioning above or even in front of the camera
* smooth dimming without colour change
* input accepts any voltage between 6 an 18 Volts
- battery plate DLOBML-BS is compatible with Sony & Panasonic Mini-DV batteries
- NP-F550 7,2 V, 2000 mA, operation time 105 minutes
- NP-F750 7,2 V, 4000 mA, operation time 210 minutes
- NP-F950 7,2 V, 6000 mA, operation time 330 minutes
- twice the operation time when dimmed to 50%
- alternative power supply from any Anton Bauer / PAG system, cigarette lighter or battery belt
- high light output at only 8 W power consumption
- working temperature -40°C to +40°C
- control LED for power supply (under voltage)
- bayonet holder allows for future applications
A battery plate is not included and has to be ordered seperately!