Designed for cinematic productions, Cineline 70 brings a new dimension to professional camera support. Incorporating advanced precision fluid drag and counterbalance systems operated through rear mounted “all in one location” with unique illumination of all controls and bubble level, the Cineline 70 makes it even faster and easier than ever before to set up and capture the action.
With an extended 7+0 position fluid drag system employing smooth start and soft stop technology, well balanced diagonal drag transition, 8 counterbalance settings plus 150mm camera plate balance travel, the Cineline 70 offers a fast reliable set up you can trust and is versatile enough to use over a wide array of camera configurations. It is built to deliver consistent performance and drag resistance with no variation over a wide range of temperatures and environments.
Constructed of lightweight high-strength die-cast alloy and rigid composite polymers and featuring precision ball bearing supported pan and tilt movements, Cineline 70 is extremely durable and robust delivering silky smooth pan-tilt fluid actions to match camera payloads up to 37.5kg (82.5Ibs) .
Cineline 70 meets the demands of professional storytellers and comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.
• 7 selectable of fluid pan-tilt drag positions + 0.
• 8 selectable positions of counterbalance.
• Perfect for payloads to 4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs).
• Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology and balanced diagonal transition.
• Controls “all in one location” design for fast easy and practical use.
• Unique all illuminated bubble level, pan-tilt drag and counterbalance controls.
• Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
• High precision ball bearing supported pan-tilt movement.
• Side loading camera platform, 150mm travel with Arri type camera plate.
• Front mount adaptor for camera assistant’s accessory box.
• Mitchell base adaptable.
• Robust construction for rugged outdoor shooting conditions.
• Dual HD telescopic pan handles.
• Two side mounting points for viewfinders and accessories.
• 3 year warranty.
|Payload Range||4.5-37.5kg (9.9-82.5lbs)|
|Counterbalance Positions||8 selectable positions|
|Pan Tilt Drag||7 selectable fluid drag positions + 0|
|Pan Tilt Locks||Positive lock calliper brake system|
|Tilt Range||+90° / -75°|
|Camera Platform||Side loading quick release camera plate (Arri)|
|Sliding Range||150mm (5.9")|
|Mounting Base||Ø150mm (5.9") ball levelling with 3 x M5 holes for flat base mounting|
|Height Above Bowl||189mm (7.4")|
|Illuminated Controls||Bubble level, pan-tilt drag & counter balance controls|
|Safety Lock||Quick release tilt lock pin|
|Pan Handle||2 x HD Telescopic 430 - 630mm (16.9 - 24.8”)|
|Temperature Range||-40° to +65°C (-40° to +150°F)|