LEDs provide additional benefits over conventional lighting by being silent and offering flicker-free operation. They also don't produce any heat and are very compact and lightweight, with this panel only weighing 2.4 pounds. The light can run on 100-240 V AC power with the included adapter and cable, but with the use of an optional battery mount plate you can run it with Anton Bauer and Sony V-mount batteries.
For setting up the Spectra 1 x 1' light, it comes with a removable mounting yoke with a 5/8" socket and additional 1/4"-20 mounting points. This allows it to work with your stands easily and effectively. Additionally, it includes a power supply mounting bracket.
- Excellent color rendition with a CRI of >90
- Daylight-balanced color temperature of 5,600K and dimmable from 100 to 0%
- Tungsten-equivalent output of 500 W, or 200 W HMI, with using just 40 W at 24 V
- Silent, heat-free, and flicker-free operation
- Flood beam angle of 50°
- Measures 13.8 x 13.8 x 2.0" and weighs just 2.4 pounds
- Comes with a removable yoke mount
- Runs on 100-240 V AC power with included adapter or 18-28 V DC power with optional battery options
- Power supply mounting bracket is included