• Super 35mm-equivalent 8.3 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor with Bayer pattern filter.
• EF lens mount; over 60 EF lenses available for the EOS C100.
• One-Shot AF/Push Auto Iris/Auto White Balance features; optimised for single operator use.
• Compact, modular design; 15% smaller than EOS C300.
• 24Mbps (Max) MPEG-4 AVCHD/H.264 recording, 4:2:0 colour sampling.
• ISO range of 320-20,000 with wide dynamic range (800%; achievable when shooting Canon Log Gamma or Wide DR Gamma).
• Stereo microphones built in to detachable handle, Pro XLR connectors included on the handle.
• New Wide Dynamic Range (Wide DR) Gamma setting.
• Two SD memory card slots with relay record or simultaneous record options. SDHC/SDXC supported.
• Built-in, manually controlled glass ND filters; 2, 4 and 6 stops.
• Low power consumption with supplied BP-955 battery.
• DIGIC DV III image processor.
• Comprehensive NLE support; Data Import Utility software included.
The EOS C100 interchangeable-lens Digital Cinema Camera is the entry-level model in Canon’s Cinema EOS System and offers high resolution, Full HD capture in an ultra-compact body.
The C100 fuses Canon’s proven video technology and lens heritage with the creativity of the Cinema EOS System. As an EF mount camera the EOS C100 accepts Canon's EF and EF-S lenses for DSLRs, plus the EF mount Cinema Lenses to provide videographers with a wide choice of creative shooting options.
Making it easier for single shooters to capture outstanding moving images was part of the core design philosophy for the EOS C100. DAF further enhances creative freedom by providing greater accuracy and control of focus when shooting – a crucial factor given the shallow depth of field made possible by the combination of fast glass and a large image sensor. Continuous autofocus is supported by all Canon EF lenses, whilst the existing One-shot AF function becomes approximately twice as fast with any of the 104 supported lenses.
Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Standard Zoom
Designed to exceed expectations and ideal for video and still images alike, the new EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM marks a new standard for EF-S lenses. It features a refined Image Stabilization system that delivers up to four equivalent stops of shake correction throughout the zoom range; and offers a maximum magnification of 0.28x at the telephoto end, while remaining even more compact in size.
This EF-S lens supports the Canon EOS Rebel T4i DSLR's Movie Servo AF feature for smooth and quiet continuous AF during movie shooting by utilizing a new six-group zoom system and the adoption of a stepping motor and focus mechanism. High-speed autofocus is achieved thanks to an Inner focusing system, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithm. Appearing for the first time in a C