-USB BATTERY PACK
-NEXTO DI CF CARD ADAPTOR
-VARIOUS CABLES (AS PICTURED)
-2 GREEN STORAGE POUCHES
Even though this version of the NVS2525 is designed for UDF formatted memory cards, it can also handle FAT32 formatted memory cards. In terms of connecting to this device, you have plenty of options. It features two memory card slots, one for Panasonic P2 and P2E cards and one for Sony SxS and SxS-1 cards in the said file formats. If you shoot with cameras or camcorders, using either of these cards, you can upload directly. In addition, you can also use the SxS slot to connect an adapter (not included) that will support Compact Flash memory cards. Beyond these slots, you can also upload files from an Ikegami GFPAK, using the USB/eSATAp host port.
- Both internal and external hard drives are formatted in UDF format
- External hard drive that is formatted in UDF does not work with Windows OS but works fine with MAC OS. (Earlier firmware version of V1.51)
After applied firmware version V1.51 or above, the external hard drive must be re-formatted before you can use it on Windows OS.
(If you format a hard disk that has files on it, the files will be deleted.
Please make a backup before you re-format the drive)
- Safe Copy
- Sector recovery
- Auto index generation
- Slow copy speed when there are many files on a memory card
The internal/external hard drive can be fragmented during performing copying and deleting actions. The disk fragmentation can lead to lower performance and causes significantly slow down the copy speeds. In this case, re-format the hard drive that will regain the performance and the fast copy speeds. (If you format a hard disk that has files on it, the files will be deleted. Please make a backup before you re-format the drive)
- NVS2525 does not work properly at under 0¿.
- Warm the unit before use.
- External battery is the most temperature sensitive device.