This 2-stage 100mm tripod is the most popular HD tripod in the Miller range and is mostly used for ENG/EFP work on location being lightweight, stable and reliable.
The heavy-duty stiff 24mm carbon fibre tubing coupled with precision CNC machined tripod bowls deliver stability, reliability and durability. Adjustable precision flip leg locks mean effortless set-up and easy maintenance. The impact resistant leg locks are designed to provide positive and secure clamping every time. The split carry handle separates apart for during use and combines for balanced, safe carriage when the tripod is collapsed.
• 100mm alloy bowl.
• 2-stage flip lock leg extension.
• Lightweight carbon fibre tubing.
• Split rigid carry handle.
• Suited for mid-level spreader.
• Integrated stainless steel spikes.
• Stay flat rubber feet optional .
• Integrated transport clips.
• 3 year warranty.
|Maximum Payload Capacity||95kg (210lbs)|
|Height Range||480-1590mm (18.9-62.6")|
|Transport Length||750mm (29.5")|
|Mounting Base||Ø100mm 3.9") ball levelling|
|Lock Type||Flip lock|
|Leg Material||Carbon fibre|