It is time to upgrade your old pro camcorder to a Sony PMW-F55 or the stellar PXW-X500 and get a discount on them when you trade in your old 2/3 pro camcorder. The Sony PMW-F55 and the new PXW-X500 represent the pinnacle of Sony engineering and a proven workhorses in the field of professional broadcast production.
The promotion will run from the beginning of February and end on March 31st 2016. Note that the traded-in camcorder should be a professional camcorder that is either 2/3, large format sensor or at minimum record in a broadcast compliant 50mb/sec.
Sony PMW-F55 Features
- Super 35 CMOS Sensor capable of 4K (4096 x 2160) up to 60fps
- 14 Stops of latitude
- Robust FZ Mount with PL mount adapter supplied - can utilise high-end professional cine lenses from ARRI, Zeiss, Cooke, Canon and many others
- 4K and 2K XAVC recording as well as MPEG HD 422 at 50Mb/s for industry standard broadcast workflows
- High-Frame rate recording of up to 2K/240fps RAW with the AXS-R5 external recorder and XAVC 2K/HD up to180 fps on board SxS Pro+ cards.
- 4K and 2K 16bit RAW recording via AXS-R5 external recorder (separate purchase)
- Advanced Colour Science form the flagship F65 camera
- Revolutionary Global Shutter to eliminate "jello" artefacts and provide a truly cinematic images
- Intuitive and easy to use Side User Interface with Selectable and customisable buttons
The PMW-F55 has been a workhorse not just in the broadcast world, producing some incredible images for high-end documentaries and commercials, but also present in TV Dramas and Feature Films. The PMW-F55 gives the modern cinematographer the necessary tools to create visually captivating stories, while providing a flexible workflow.
On the other hand for more broadcast oriented work the PXW-X500 features three 2/3-inch type Full HD CCD sensors, offering a high sensitivity and low noise image. The PXW-X500 offers broadcaster DPs and post-production professionals a high degree of flexibility, allowing you to shoot in a wide variety of HD and SD formats, including XAVC Intra frame and XAVC Long GOP, MPEG SStP 422 Lite (HDCAM SR), MPEG HD 422 and MPEG HD 420, as well as MPEG IMX and DVCAM.
Add-on Optional Recording Codecs allow the camcorder to record directly in Avid DNxHD and Apple ProRes, offering direct compatibility with NLEs. The camcorder also has a host of leading professional features, such as Slow & Quick Motionup to 120 fps for XAVC (as an option), wireless operation, picture cache recording, built-in GPS, Digital Extender, HyperGamma/UserGamma and many more. A wide range of connectors, including 3G/HD/SD-SDI, HDMI and USB, increase the flexibility further.
To take advantage of this offer do get in touch with our Sales Team at 0208 977 1222 for further details.