Panasonic continues to update their flagship 4K camera - the mighty Panasonic Varicam 35 by enhancing frame rate and codec options in latest firmware version 5.0. New codec options such as AVC-Intra 422 and AVC-Intra100 60i/50i formats are just some of the improvements in the latest firmware update.
Varicam 35 Firmware 5.0 Details
- Menu to match the file name of clips recorded in MAIN and SUB recorder is added.
- AVC-Intra422 format is added.
- Grading (LUT/CDL) when playback is supported.
- Grading (CDL) during recording is supported.
- Recording mode with no audio track is added.
- AVC-Intra100 60i/50i format is supported.
- Display of caution for V-RAW Recorder firmware update is added.
Panasonic VariCam 35 Key Features:
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Ready
- Super35 4096 X 2160 Advanced CMOS Sensor
- Native ISOs of 800 and 5000
- 14+ Stops of Latitude
- Variable Frame Rate — 1 to 120 fps in 4K
- Dual Recorder
- Records simultaneous 4K/ 2K/Proxy, or UHD/HD/Proxy + Raw to Codex (option)
- Apple ProRes 4:4:4:4 and ProRes HQ Built-in
- AVC-Intra Codecs — Class 100 / Class 200 / Class 4:4:4
- 2-piece Modular Design (docks to AU-VREC1G recording module)
- Codex V-Raw Recorder now available for uncompressed full-frame RAW recording at 120fps
For all your Varicam 35/HS needs get in touch with our Sales team at 0208 977 1222 to place your order.