DJI announced a brand new aerial platform called Matrice 600, which they call "most-powerful and easiest-to-use professional platform DJI has ever produced". The new drone also supports the Ronin MX - the next evolution in the 3-axis stabilisation devices from DJI, which can also be configured into a handheld version for cameras like the RED Epic and ARRI Alexa MINI.
The DJI Ronin MX is a more powerful and improved 3-axis gimbal stabiliser with 50% more powerful motors compared to the previous Ronin M version. The new Ronin MX is compatible with the DJI M600 drone and is designed for high G-force environments.
The DJI Ronin MX offers a quick setup in just 5 minutes from taking it out of the box. 3 modes of operation are present - Upright, Underslung and Breifcase mode for maximum flexibility and to ensure you get the shot right everytime. No shot is impossible with the Ronin MX.
The Ronin-MX has a built-in, independent IMU module, a Bluetooth module and a 2.4GHz receiver. It operates through the DJI GO app and has settings for SmoothTrack and gimbal-tuning for various cameras, including some of the RED series, DSLRs and other professional camera. It also operates in multiple modes, including aerial and car mount.
DJI Ronin MX Features
- Compatible with DJI M600 Drone
- Supports RED EPIC, ARRI ALEXA Mini and similar cameras
- Designed for stability in high G-force environments
- 5 minute quick set-up
- 50% More Powerful Motors compared to Ronin M
- Professional 3-axis handheld stabilization
- 3 modes of operation: Upright, Underslung, Briefcase
- Auto Tune Stability (ATS) for rapid balancing
- SmoothTrack™ movement smoothing
You can check out the full specs of the Ronin MX and place your order here on our website.