ARRI have some new pro accessories for the ALEXA Mini they demoed at NAB 2016, such as the ARRI Broadcast Plate for ALEXA Mini, an adjustable base plate designed for documentary-style filming. The ALEXA Mini has proven to be the ultimate versatile tool for cinematic productions and can be custom-tailored to just about any job.
ARRI have prepared a video from the NAB 2016 show floor detailing the new PCA accessories for the ALEXA MINI.
The ARRI Alexa MINI broadcast plate is fully compatible with VCT-14 style tripod adapters such as the ARRI Quick Release Plate QRP-1, which allows cinematographers to quickly transition from a handheld setup to a tripod without any hassle.
The ARRI Low Bracket for CSP-1 is specifically designed for the Mini Adapter Plate MAP-2 and when fitted to the Camera Shoulder Pad CSP-1, this low bracket makes handheld operating easier.
ALEXA Mini Features and Highlights
- 35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4K UHD ProRes images
- Super lightweight carbon body
- Frame rates up to 200fps
- Highly integrated and sealed electronics
- Solid titanium PL mount
- Super-stable titanium sensor mount
- Small, compact, rugged body
- Go anywhere tool, easily transportable
- Wireless remote control
- In camera recording to CFast 2.0 memory cards
- Uncompressed ARRIRAW up to 30fps (requires separate paid license)
- 4:3 anamorphic mode (requires separate paid license)
- Cost-effective in-camera grading
- Integrated lens motor control and ND filters, perfect for gimbals and multicopters
Here at Visual Impact we are an ARRI authorised dealer and currently have in stock both the ALEXA Mini body only version and the ALEXA Mini with 4:3 Anamorphic mode and ARRIRAW licenses installed.
We can also supply all the ARRI Pro Camera accessories for the ALEXA MINI and third party cameras. To get a quote and place your order get in touch with our ARRI camera specialists at 0208 977 1222.