An original design by Mike Tapa and Alister Chapman.
The B4 2/3" broadcast lens to Sony E-mount package is a useful way of utilising all of your B4 mounted lenses on E-mount cameras such as the NEX FS-100 and FS-700 and Sony PXW-FS7.
By detaching the E-mount from the rear of the package, it can also be used on APS-C sized sensor cameras such as the Canon 7D and the Canon C300, as well as the Canon 1D C and the new Sony A7s (both when used in Super35 crop mode only).
- Solid all aluminium construction.
- Chrome plated Canon EF mount.
- Multi layer coated optics.
- Complete with MTF Canon EF to Sony E-mount adaptor.
- Complete with support bridge.
- Complete with Canon front and rear caps.
- (Can only be used on B4 2/3" lenses with built in 2X extender engaged. HD lenses recommended)
Weight: 200 g