Atomos packed the power of their mighty Shogun 4K recorder, monitor and playback technology with class leading Atomos usability and affordability into a revolutionary brand new product - the Shogun Studio. The Shogun Studio reinvents what is capable within a 3RU rack product. Designed from the ground up with the rack environment in mind, the Shogun Studio has an extensive recorder, monitor and playback deck feature set, making it perfect for the Live Event, Studio, On-set and Broadcast environment.
- A future proof path to 4K and 1080p60, recording to popular professional codecs like Apple ProRes, Avid DNxHR and Cinema DNG all in 10-bit 4:2:2 quality.
- Utilize the 2 channels for dual codec, dual resolution recording. Record simultaneously (e.g. 4K ProRes on one channel, 2K/HD DNxHD on the other) or convert or duplicate files (e.g. create a 4K ProRes version of a 4K DNxHR file).
- Playback and record via Ethernet, Serial & On-screen. The combination of playlist generation and dual channel play out in 4K or down scaled HD can be used to schedule synchronized play out for video walls, signage, projection or broadcast.
- Class leading monitors & test measurement for perfect 4K viewing & set up. The 7" 325ppi monitor offers an array of scopes, 3D LUTs, 2:1/1:1 zoom, 179 degree viewing area, safe area grid lines and can be calibrated using the optional Spyder unit.
- Powerful & intuitive AtomOS offers one touch simplicity for any operator.
- The Atomos Master Caddy for reliable, affordable open standard media – the new digital tape.
- Built in continuous HDMI and SDI down conversion and down scaling from 4K to 2K/HD to any infrastructure.
- Dual redundant power supplies, for mission critical reliability.
For Event professionals, Shogun Studio solves many of the problems faced by multi camera events with long run times. Our Master Caddy delivers affordable & reliable media while features like time lapse, pre-roll cache & 4K/HD simultaneous recording make this the perfect choice for Event professionals.
In Mobile Production, the tight squeeze on rack space and rising recording resolutions mean that Shogun Studio will be welcomed for the ability to record, monitor, test, measure, convert and play out from a single 3RU device integrating 2 channels of record and playback with dual 7" monitors.
For On-set and DIT carts, Shogun Studio offers the fastest path from acquisition to editing by recording direct to 10-bit 422 ProRes, DNxHR or RAW all housed within a world class monitor with
|Screen Size||Dual 7.1" capacitive touch panels|
|Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|Viewing Angle||179° with 100% sRGB color accuracy|
|Color Gamut||100% sRGB calibrated to Rec 709 with infinite 3D LUT conversion including BT-2020, DCI-P3|
|LUT Support||3D LUT in .CUBE format|
|Internal Storage: 8 custom Luts|
|Upload from External: Unlimited|
|LUT on Output||On screen|
|Available to burn in to recorded clip|
|HD: 8 seconds|
|4K: 2 seconds|
|4K to HD Downscale|
|Loop out and Playback|
|Trigger & Timcode for Record|
|LTC input and loop-through, SDI, HDMI, LANC, Timecode, Custom SDI|
|4K-UHD: 24/25/30p, 1080p: 24/25/30/50/60/120|
|Codecs||ProRes HQ, 422, LT|
|DNxHR - HQX, HQ, SQ, LB|
|DNxHD - 220,145,36|
|HD Uncompressed V210|
|File Type / Wrapper||.MOV|
|Pull Down||24/25/30pSF > 24/25/30p (2:2 pulldown)|
|60i > 24p (3:2 pulldown)|
|Arri to ProRes|
|Resolutions from RAW||4K, UHD, HD: 120/60|
|Simultaneous Recording||4K ProRes & 2K/HD ProRes|
|4K DNxHR & 2K/HD DNxHD|
|4K RAW & 2K/HD RAW|
|2 x 4K/2K/HD ProRes, DNxHR/HD & RAW|
|RAW to ProRes/DNxHR|
|Convert or Duplicate Files||4K Avid to 4K ProRes|
|2K/HD Avid to 2K/HD ProRes|
|4K ProRes to 2K/ProRes|
|4K ProRes to 2K/HD Avid|
|4K Avid to 2K ProRes|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|HDMI: 1x HDMI 1.4b up to 12-bit|
|SDI: 1 x 12G/6G/3G/HD|
|Timecode: LTC input and loop-through, SDI, HDMI, Internal REC Run, Time of Day, Auto Restart|
|Genlock Input for Playout: Black Burst, Tri-Level Sync|
|HDMI: 1 x HDMI (loop-through)|
|SDI: 1 x 12G/6G/3G/HD (loop-through)|
|Timecode: Loop-through, SDI, HDMI, Internal REC Run, Time of Day, Auto Restart|
|Drive Slot||2 channels|
|Drive Type||Qualified 2.5" drives supplied in Master Caddy|
|Hot Swap Support||Yes (between channels)|
|Control Type||AtomOS Capacitive Multi-Touch|
|Front Panel Buttons||Power: 2x (one per monitor)|
|Screen Lock: 2x (one per monitor)|
|Ethernet Control||Remote: Yes (AMP)|
|Scheduling||Yes: Rec / Play|
|Power||Dual Redundant Power Supplies: IEC c14 PSU FCC, CE, CCC UL, PSE (external Adaptor)|
|Operating Temperature||-22 to 104°F / -30 to 40°C|
|Rack Height||3 RU|
|Dimensions||19 x 5.2 x 8" / 482 x 132 x 202 mm|
|Weight||8.2 lb / 3.7 kg|
IEC C14 AC Cable
5 x Master Caddies
Detachable Rack Ears
3 Year Warranty with Registartion via Atomos' website (1 Year Standard Warranty otherwise)
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£45.88 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£53.89 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£67.40 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£94.68 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£181.78 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|