The CBK-NA1 network adapter kit consists of a CBK-NA1E modem attachment for 3G/4G/LTE and Wi-Fi communication, and a CBK-NA1R USB/RJ-45 adapter. The CBK-NA1E allows you to attach the modem to the camcorder’s handle to avoid interfering with the camcorder operation and to improve the signal transmission. The CBK-NA1R allows you to use the camcorder’s streaming features with a wired connection. The unit has a cable clamp mechanism to avoid the USB connector being damaged by a cable stress.
Network module extension adapter
The CBK-NA1E allows you to attach a 3G/4G/LTE modem to a Sony camcorder and is optimised for the PXW-X180, PXW-X200 and PXW-X500 camcorders. The module is fixed on a 1/4-inch accessory shoe.
The CBK-NA1R converts the USB terminal* to the RJ-45 terminal of the camcorder or wireless adapter CBK-WA100 and CBK-WA101. It allows you to connect the camcorder to a network using a LAN cable for streaming with a wired connection. A cable clamp secures the USB connector.
* The terminal name differs depending on the attaching device (USB wireless LAN module terminal or connecting terminal for external devices).
- USB: USB 2.0 Type A
- Cable length: Approx. 200 mm (7 7/8 inches)
- Mass: Approx. 65 g (2.3 oz)
- Operating temperature: 0°C~+40°C
- Operating humidity: 20%~90%
- Storage temperature: -20°C~+60°C