Full Spectrum IRND + POLA & IR + POLA Filters
Tiffen has combined innovative IR technology with our Linear Polarizing Filter to create new IRND + Pola and IR
+ Pola Filters. These filters provide color and contrast enhancement; remove glare and hot spots on faces and
improve detail, definition and color saturation. Five years ago Tiffen responded to the demand of IR pollution
control filters. Now we’re expanding the range by combining the technical benefits of IRNDs with some of our
best selling Special Effect Filters. Once again, Tiffen’s ColorCore™ technology provides filmmakers with the
necessary tools to create the world’s greatest images.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 3 filters-in-one (or 2-in-1 for IR + Pola) reducing multiple surfaces and potential reflection from stacked filters
• Designed for digital cameras with CMOS & CCD sensors with heightened response to the Red channel
• Absorbs pollution in the Far Red (visible), Near Infrared and Far Red wavelengths.
• IR absorbing component is proportionate to the ND value
• Removes unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass.
• Saturates colors providing better contrast without affecting the overall color balance.
• Eliminates ultraviolet rays to remove haze from outdoor shots.
• Ideal for lightweight or clip-on matte boxes.
• Available in ND densities 0.3, 0.6, 0.9 and IR without ND in 4 x 4, 4 x 5.650, 6.6 x 6.6 and 138mm