Our Production Monitor Kit features a state of the art 17 inch TRIMASTER OLED PVM-A170 monitor for critical exposure and composition monitoring.
Graham Hawkins from leading broadcast rental company 24-7 Drama shared his experience with the PVM-A170:
“If you require critical picture analysis or just a reliable view for composition we have the solution. Sporting a Full HD 1920x1080p native resolution, as well professional HD-SDI, HDMI inputs are covered, so whether you are using an ARRI Alexa or a Canon 5D Mark III our monitoring solution will produce a beautifully resolved image with OLED technology creating “black blacks” and a “true eye” dynamic range with exceptional viewing angle...
For those who like to keep an eye on the dials, waveform, vector-scope and audio monitoring are available as picture overlays. With low power consumption we can keep you shooting for a full day on location with the heavy duty battery kit, or a simple mains connection, the kit is supplied with a custom stand so if you are sitting or standing the view is perfect. Its ready to go....”
The Sony PVM-A170 17-inch, Full HD monitor is a truly professional tool created by Sony to satisfy the rigorous demands of the modern video/broadcast and cinema productions. Whether it's used as a Director's monitor or a DP's reference monitor, the PMV-A170 incorporates the TRIMASTER EL™ OLED panel offering the industry’s widest viewing angles of any professional flat-panel monitor on the market, making group monitoring easy. The stylish new design also includes a robust double-coated paint finish and optional protection panel and corner bumpers
Weighing in at only 4.2 kg, the Sony PVM-A170 features an industry-leading, lightweight and shallow body with an approximately 40 per cent weight reduction, compared to the previous PVM-1741A model. Robust double-coated paint finish and stylish sharp edges chassis it is the perfect solution for group monitoring.
Consequently, it is very easy to carry, even by one person, and this stylish design also includes a detachable handle, robust double-coated paint finish and optional protection panel and corner bumpers (via BKM-PP17 protection kit, sold separately)
Sony PVM-A170 Highlights and Features:
• Stylish lightweight and slim body - 40% thinner than the previous model PVM-1741A
• Useful for a wide range of professional video applications, including field monitoring and installation in a monitor wall and OB van
• Industry’s widest viewing angle, perfect for group monitoring
• New design innovation features robust double-coated paint finish and stylish sharp edges
• Accurate blacks reproduction - reproduces accurate black with each individual pixel, enabling users to evaluate each picture image faithfully to the signal
• Accurate colour reproduction offers a wide colour gamut with its high purity of the three primary colours, but also maintains this wide colour gamut throughout the entire luminance range
• Quick response with virtually no motion blur
• Multi-format signal interfaces standard ports: 3G/HD/SD-SDI (x2), HDMI (HDCP) (x1), Composite (x1)
• Waveform monitor and vector-scope display
• Camera focus function: the PVM-A170 can control the aperture level of a video signal, and display images on the screen with sharpened edges to help camera focus operation.
• In addition, the sharpened edges can be displayed in user-selectable colours (white, red, green, blue, and yellow) for more precise focusing.
• 1 x Stand
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£97.75 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£114.80 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£143.58 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£201.70 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£387.24 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|