KesslerCrane Pocket Jib Traveller
The Pocket Jib Traveler is Kessler's newest and most compact Pocket Jib designed for shooters that require an ultra-portable jib solution. The Pocket Jib Traveler is 27 inches in length when collapsed and has a circular travel distance of 72 inches when fully extended. It surpasses other ultra-portable jibs through is unique design and light footprint, providing shooters with the perfect travel companion as they trek through extreme environments to capture the perfect shot.
- Compact & Portable - The Pocket Jib Traveler is completely self contained and does not need to be taken apart for travel unlike most similar sized jibs. It also features drag control & locks, a rare feature in the ultra-portable jib category.
- Quick Camera Mounting - A center-mounted camera platform makes camera mounting more stable and seamlessly integrates with the Kessler Kwik Release system for fast camera mounting. You can also use the provided 1/4"-20 camera screw to keep mounting your camera simple, yet effective.
- Durable & Lightweight - The Pocket Jib Traveler boasts the highest weight capacity of similar sized jibs by handling rigs up to 10lbs. Its adjustable and sliding weight bar provide fine-tuning control and are removeable for lighter weight. The Pocket Jib Traveler was engineered with weight reducing window cuts that both maintain its structural integrity and also keep the system light-weight.
- Minimal Counter-balance needed - The Pocket Jib Traveler's sliding weight bar reduces the overall counter-balance weight needed to balance the jib, thus reducing the required load necessary for your shoots.
- Universal Mounting - At the mounting base, there are both 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threaded holes for a variety of mounting options. Whether it be our patented Kwik Release system, 100mm Ball Kit with a 3/8"-16 stud or even a standard tripod quick release plate, you'll be up and running in no time.
- Monitor Mounting - Easily attach monitors and accessories with the provided 1/4"-20 holes on the side of the base.
Collapsed Length: 27"
Circular Travel: 72"
Weight Capacity: 10 lbs.
Total Vertical Movement: 62.3"
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£1,991.33 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£2,402.85 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£3,091.27 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£4,471.96 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£8,816.36 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|