• 17.3" FULL HD 1080p LCD Panel with Underscan and Overscan menu options
• Digital Video Inputs: SD/HD-SDI with loop thru and 2x HDMI
• Digital Audio Inputs: via SDI or HDMI inputs.
• Analogue Video Inputs: Component [ Y,Pb,Pr ], Composite x2 with loop thru
• Mono Audio Inputs: Single RCA phono socket for analogue inputs.
• Head phone 3.5mm stereo jack socket for discrete audio monitoring.
• Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect Ratio, Blue only, Pattern ( Colour Bars ), Menu and audio controls.
• Colour temperature menu option has 3 modes (6500K, 9300K and user defined)
• OSD audio level peak meter for SDI and HDMI based digital audio inputs.
• On screen overlays for frame marker 80%, 90%, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
• Bi-colour Tally light [Red or Amber] and 3.5mm Jack Tally input socket.
• Analogue Audio external speaker outputs L-, L+ and R-, R+ [Max 5v p - p (2w)].
• RJ-45 TCP/IP connection allows remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based browser.
• USB 2.0 port for easy update of firmware with a USB 2.0 pen drive
The Datavideo TLM-170PM is a 17.3", 1U foldable rackmount video monitor that delivers superb FULL HD 1080P image quality from various inputs including 3G-SDI. The monitor is a professional grade panel designed to give excellent colour and video performance across a range of formats and standards as well as 24/7 operation.
The TLM-170PM Front Panel Buttons allow quick and easy selection of source input as well as PIP, Aspect ratio, Blue only, Pattern (Colour Bars), Menu and audio controls. Input HD/SD sources via the rear panel SDI, HDMI, Component (Y, Pb, Pr) and Composite connections as well as monitoring RCA phono or embedded SDI / HDMI audio.
The Datavideo TLM-170PM monitor has an on-screen display (OSD) menu which allows control and set up of brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness, colour temperature and picture in picture. It also has RJ-45 TCP/IP connector to allow remote set up of the monitor using a PC / Mac based web browser. The menus can also be used to display onscreen overlays for frame marker, 4:3 marker, 16:9 Marker, Cinema Zone Marker, Center Point, embedded SDI Timecode and Monitor Title.
The Datavideo TLM-170PM monitor can be operated from AC or 12V DC power making it flexible for use in a Studio, Gallery, Post Production Edit Suite or even in an OB van.
• 1 x AD DC 12V with Power Cord
• 8 x Screw M5 x 10mm
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£38.98 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£45.78 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£57.26 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£80.43 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£154.42 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|