32GB Micro P2 Card
The world’s first UHS-II complaint memory card*, the AJ-P2M032AG is a 32GB microP2 card that will guarantee data writing up to the class200 mode of AVC-ULTRA, the company’s newest compression system**. With an SD card form factor, the MicroP2 cards will ensure high-speed transfer and high reliability. Furthering the versatility of the microP2 card adapter and microP2 card slots, their design allows Class 10 SDHC/SDXC cards (at bit rates only up to 50Mbps) to be used in P2 products***.
The microP2 card’s double-layered UHS-II interface facilitates transfer speeds of 2.0 Gpbs (1.7 times faster than standard P2 media, and 12x faster than ordinary SD media). Reliability is defined by Proof7 strength (resistance to water/dust, static electricity, bending and twisting, magnet, X-ray, wide temperature range, and safety built-in-fuse ); a flash memory error correction system, equivalent to a RAID system, to greatly strengthen data retention reliability; a Lifetime Counter that gives a notification when the card approaches the end of its life cycle, which is defined as reusable for up to five years when recorded on once daily, at full capacity; 100% screened flash memory; a Content Protection System (CPS) that password-protects the card; and a QR code for scanning and identification.
Panasonic’s microP2 solid-state UHS-II compliant memory cards ensure highly reliable video, audio, and metadata recording, especially in challenging conditions of extreme temperature range, shock, and vibration. P2 cards allow professional users to benefit from a fast, easy, file-based workflow and exceptional reliability.
• Same form as an SD Card, 64GB and 32GB sizes
• High speed transfer of 2.0 Gbps (1.7X faster than standard P2 media)
• Guaranteed data writing up to AVC-ULTRA Class200 mode
• Proof 7 strength reliability
• Accessories: AJ-P2AD1 microP2 adapter and AJ-MPD1 microP2 drive
To use the microP2 card adapter, a firmware upgrade of current P2 hardware is required. Please note the following compatible models and upgrade schedule:
• April 2013: AG-HPX250, AG-HPX255, AG-HPX600 camcorders, AG-HPD24 deck, and AJ-PCD20, AJ-PCD35, AJ-PCD30, AJ-PCD2 drives
• May 2013: AJ-HPX3100 camcorder
• June 2013: AG-HPX370 camcorder and AG-HPG20 recorder
• August 2013: AJ-HPX2000 camcorder, and AJ-HPM200 and AJ-HPD2500 recorders.