Filters for black and white photography perform a variety of filtration effects including contrast control, enhanced skin tones, tonal corrections and more dramatic landscapes.
Although originally intended for use with black and white film, these filters can also be used as a creative tool in color imaging.
- Ideal for more pleasing skin tones outdoors
- Especially suited for portraits photographed against the sky
- Universal asset for all scenics. Greens are lightened to reveal more detail
- Darkens sky in contrast to clouds
- In foliage, greens are lightened and red blossoms darkened
- Dark green filter that produces very light foliage