The Ronford-Baker Atlas 7 is a completely new patented design fluid head. Incorporating a strong, rigid design with minimum platform flex, together with the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system.
• Modular construction featuring, identical fluid units for pan, tilt, 3rd & 4th axis.
• Full 2-3 axes setup in minutes.
• The fluid units have 15 variations of fluid control, plus zero (fluid free) positions at both ends of the scale.
• All fluid units are capable of 360º rotation.
• Joining these units together is simplicity it’s self. Twin tapered dovetails & a simple thumb screw fixing, allows tool free construction.
• The Atlas 7 can be widened or raised via quick change blocks at 4cm, 8cm and 16cm wide, offering a quick and rigid interface.
• Smooth positive braking.
• Camera is mounted via sliding plates of different lengths & styles, including Arri Dovetail, Panavision or Quick Release types.
• The Platform is vertically balanced by a quick adjusting ratchet mount, with fine tune nodal adjuster.
• Panbar mounting thru the fluid units centre spindle, with various ratchet mounting. Numerous panbar options.
• Mitchell base as standard with 150 m/m ball option.
• 2 Spirit levels, 1 in the pan & 1 in the platform.
• Environmentally sealed.
|Term of finance|
|Monthly payment||Admin charge|
(paid with first payment)
|Add To cart|
|60||£286.25 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|48||£341.70 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|36||£434.73 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|24||£621.70 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|
|12||£1,237.81 +VAT||£100.00 +VAT|