Interface for connecting external keyboards to Sound Devices 7-Series audio recorders. Also includes programmable toggle switch for remote roll functions status LED's and hard wire contact closure for custom wiring. Connects via C-Link port.
The CL-1 Interface is a flexible accessory used to interface external keyboards to Sound Devices 7-series audio recorders (702, 702T,722, 744T and 788T / 788T-SSD). By connecting a standard PS-2 keyboard to the CL-1 all button and menu functions on the recorder can be keyboard-controlled. One obvious benefit is the ability to type scene and take names directly on the keyboard for maximum speed and convenience.
A toggle switch is available as a convenient record start/stop control. Contact closures on the CL-1 can be programmed for numerous remote roll and remote playback functions.
All control and setup of the CL-1 is performed in the 7-Series recorder setup menu.
- Toggle switch controls record start/stop
- LED to indicate record and power status
- Programmable TTL logic closure control for remoting switches long distances
- Powered by the 7-series recorder
- Single cable connection between CL-1 and recorders